Chapter One

Erica

" Good morning Ms. Mitchell . " Mr. Johnson said looking at me smiling

" Morning Mr.Johnson, how is everything ?" i said smiling right back at him

" Just Fine, but the reason i stopped by is because we have to sell this huge property. Now we have a buyer but here's the thing .. it's a celebrity & like i said i really want it sold, so i figured you'd be the perfect candidate since your good at sweet talking the shit out of people. I will email you all the information about the property . "

" Okay . " i said laughing

Mr. Johnson left my little office . I was so excited . I was really on the roll . I just sold a property and now another one plus it's celebrity, so that means big money. I really love my job but being a real estate agent isn't easy . It's like being a baby sitter. You spend so much time , energy , and money into a buyer only to find out that 5/10 they might back out .
It was 4:55 , 5 minutes till i get off . I was so exhausted with finalizing paperwork with the property i had recently sold . I was so ready to go home .

*phone rings*

" Hello .."

" Hey bitch, wyd ?"

" Girl i'm just leaving work about to get in my car, why wyd? "

" That's why i called you bitch ! I need a drink & i knowww you need one ."

I started laughing

" Bitch what's funny ?" Mya said laughing herself

" Bitch You ." i said laughing

" It's Monday & you wanna get drunk . " i added on

Mya started laughing

" Bitch i'm serious . I know it's Monday but when you have two kids and a nothing ass husband you would understand where a bitch coming from and plus we need to celebrate right . You just sold a house . "

" Yeah, your right plus he gave me another property and the buyer is "famous" so yeah we do need to celebrate . " i said smiling while getting in my 2014 White Mercedes Benz

" Well congratulations bitch and alright meet me at Cibo Wine Bar Coral Gables about 7:00."

" Alright Chic ." i said ending the call

Mya was my bestfriend. I knew her ever since college. She has two kids . Shy and Skyler they were 4 and 5 and I loved them like they were my own . Her husband Lamar was a construction worker and to me she could do much better . From the looks of it, he barley shows interest in her and no lie, Mya was a bad ass bitch for her to be with somebody who treats her like shit . Plenty of nights she would call me and tell me he hadn't come home or he barely shows interest in her and i'm like why are you with him and she would say that she really loves him & maybe if they go to counseling it would fix their marriage and i most definitely see where she's coming from . If you had been with somebody ever since college, had kids with them, and dedicated your life to that person, why would you just throw it all away . I just don't want her to get hurt .
I haven't heard from James all day . James was a little older than me . Me and James were close close friends . He would screw me on the regular but that's it . I kind of feel bad because he has a wife and kids . I know it's wrong but i just can't help it . He always buys me expensive shit . I really liked what we had going on, but i wanted to stop because its embarrassing and it's just wrong point blank . I never told anybody about James because everybody would have something to say and i don't have time for that .
I called him and it rung about two times then went to voicemail . Must be with wifey .
   When i made it to my condo, i took off my Christian Louboutin Decoltish red bottoms and put my black Micheal Kors purse on the counter . I didn't really want to go, but i told her i would . It was 5:54 . It was like my bed was calling my name, but I knew it would take me a while to get ready so i just went ahead and started to get ready .
I put my phone on the dock so it could charge and so i could play pandora while i got ready . I put on Mary J Blidge radio and hopped in the shower . Sweet Thing came on and that was my shit so i started to sing along .

" I wish you were my lover but chu' act so undercover ..." i sang while rubbing my body

   I really liked Mary because she sung from experience . I mean i listened to Drake and Migos but i loved me some Mary .
I got out the shower and wrapped my body with a towel . Looking into my closet thinking what was i going to put on ? I mean we were just going get a drink .
   I got my black leather jacket with the patches on it, a simple black shirt, black faded pants, my black boots, and a little black purse with the patches on it . Now what was i going to to with my hair ? I plugged up the flat iron and wore it bone straight with a side part and i layed down my edges.
After i was finished my hair, i did my makeup and then i put on my clothes . For accessories, i just put silver studs in my ear with a black choker. I sprayed some Gucci Guilty on my wrist and by my neck . I grabbed about 50 dollars out of my wallet and got my phone off the dock and was out the door .