Condeliza Blanc Colombe Auclair (Connie Auclair)

Age:14

Speaks: French, English (Later)

Likes: Doves, Flowers, Attention (Sometimes), Romance

Dislikes: Apples, Death, Harsh behavior, Moving

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age: 8 months

I saw Mommy through the door, I never paid attention to her face, but saw daddy do the thing I do all the time when I'm sad, I waited for mommy to come home, but she didn't come home.

Age: 2 years

I like dolls. They are so pretty, but my aunt who already was like a doll, decided to go further with the help of a man who gave her a lot of money. I saw her with him after she finished, but she looked like herself before she became a doll. I don't know why she was crying when I asked "how was dinner last night?". She said they didn't go to dinner.

Age: 6 years

I like watching my dad paint. He is very good. I love seeing the things he paint. I also like to think one of the paintings I found in the closet is my mom. I just don't know which one is her at all though.

Age: 9 years

While I was watching movies at my cousin's house, I saw her drinking out of a bottle. I asked her what is it because I don't know any juice that came in a bottle. She said it's a special juice that helps her forget that the baby's lights went out.

Age:11

I saw my friends today. They shouted at me things that would normally be negative. But they are my friends and they are allowed to do that. It runs in the family though. My Grandmother's husband did that to her too.

Age: 13

I heard my dad talking to my family about moving me to America. I don't want to leave Paris though. Another thing that happened was one of my uncles went to a prison because his wife said that he terrible things. But I saw through a crack in a door that he begged her to stop what she was doing, but she didn't.

Age: 14

I implied what happened in my family because I didn't want to say it out loud when I was thirteen. But I'm a bit surprised that I did this throughout my childhood. I'm also surprised that I was able to witness all of the thing that happened. I guess my family isn't the luckiest family in the world. Especially when my friend said, "Your family is dying.". I'm considering the offer she gave me about killing me so I can see them. Yes it's messed up, but I feel very tense and depressed about my family. What else is there?

(Forgot to mention that the cover is on my Deviantart, Alokiafifi)