Just you and me (sexy time)

Lemony goodness ahead.

You and Chihiro have arrived at the hotel. It was pretty nice. Knowing what was about to happen, you were anxious. It seemed like it took forever to get from the limo, to the check in desk, to the elevator, down the hall and now to the room. Once he opened the door, you silently walked into the bathroom. You then looked in the mirror at yourself, nervous. You had done it before, why are you nervous?  You took off your dress exposing your white backless bra and lacy white panties. You hung it on the hanger inside of the bathroom and let loose your curls. After taking a deep breath, you turned off the light and exited the bathroom, only to see your new husband lying on the bed under the covers.

"Why don't you join me, (y/n?) I'm completely nude under here." He said looking at you with a want in his eyes. "Am...am I scaring you. I'm so sorry. You just make me feel things I never would with any other...but I, don't want you to be afraid of me."

You sighed and unsnapped your bra and got under the covers and shuffled around and removed your panties. "I'm sorry, Chihiro. I was scared because as much as I love you, I never thought you would become the man you are, knowing how you were in school. I was always afraid of corrupting you. But now I realized that you and I are grown now, and we have more intense sexual feelings. I tried to supress it. Now I can say it. My love, Chihiro Fujisaki. I, (y/n) Fujisaki, want my husband in this bed with me to fuck my brains out. I want my husband to make me scream his name, pound my pussy until my legs are so heavy I can't walk, and spill his cum inside of me. I'm so wet it's unbelievable...if he still wants me."

He suddenly pounced on you and deeply kissed you, hungrily shoving his tongue down your throat making you gag, but you are still into the kiss with him.  He pulls away saliva trailing and linking you two. 

"I am ready to go all night, my (n/n). I hope you're ready for me, no interruptions, just you and me. But I have to get you warmed up first." He then kissed your neck gently. Then he nibbled and sucked on your neck making your body tense up and your breath hitch. He kissed and blew hot breath onto your skin. He kissed down the valley of your breasts and stopped there. He gave one breast attention, licking and sucking your nipple setting your skin on fire, you brethed heavily, writhing a bit underneath his touch. He switched to the other one briefly before continuing on. He slid his body under the covers, licking a trail down your stomach before breathing on the wet spot, making you arch your back a bit off the bed, giving a short grunt from your throat. When you looked around the dark room, only the city lights peered into the window, he kept kissing toward your nether regions. You then felt Chihiro spread your legs and pull your labia apart, giving your pearl a lick. Once he heard your moans escape your lips, he blew hot hair onto it before spitting on it.

"I'm so lucky..." He gave it a long lick again. "That this pretty pussy is all mine." He then sucked it in his mouth and tugged it slightly before letting it go back. "You are so wet..."  He then put two fingers inside and began to stroke your walls. You were moaning so hard just from his light and teasing touches. He sped up incredibly fast making you see stars and putting his mouth all over your clit sucking and licking it fast and hard, using swiveling head motions to intensify the movements as well as moaning to vibrate your heat.

"Oh, fuck...Chihiro, oh shit! It's so good...ah ah ah AH! I can't, I can't take it!" You screamed out and he still didn't have any mercy on you, and really, you were enjoying it. This boy may be super kawaii in the streets, but he was more than senpai in the sheets. He was the motherfucking sensei right now.  You were grabbing everything you could, writhing furiously under him. You ended up grabbing the covers hard, balling some of it in your fingers before throwing it off the bed unintentionally. Once his naked form came into view, your head fell back in pleasurable bliss. Your moans were shaky and your body was convulsing and bucking because you were about to cum really hard. He could sense this and replaced his mouth with his free hand, stroking your clit as he was fingering you hard.