||Chap. 17 Werewolves and Mei'fwas||

Time Skip to the end of the year in June and this is Y/N's POV

"AH! Kawaii~Chan is so excited! I want to invite you all to Kawaii~Chan's birthday in a few days!" (in this kawaii~chan's bday is June 14)

"Aw, Thanks Kawaii~Chan.." Katelyn says putting an arm on Kawaii~Chan's shoulders. Gene and her are in the same grade. I get a text from Gene to go outside.

"Hey girls, I have to go. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow?"

"Sure!" They both wave goodbye as I leave the bathroom. I start walking to the exit of the school when I see Vylad.

"Hey Y/N!" Vylad comes up to me.

"Are you gonna visit your BOYYFRIENDD?" I grunt, but then smile.

"Actually Vylad, do you have a crush on anyone?" I ask.

"Uh..Actually, I like that mei'fwa girl with pink hair. The one you were just talking to..the freshman.." He starts to blush. I get an idea.

"Hey Kawaii~Chan!" I ask her to come here when I see her come out of the bathroom. She comes to me.

"Oh, hello Y/N~Chan and..Uh...who are you?" She asks Vylad.

"Oh..I'm..uh..V-vylad.." He says blushing.

"Great to meet you! Aren't you Y/N's little brother?"

"Yeah!"

"Why don't you guys hang out for a bit?" I offer. Kawaii~Chan nods and I see them walk down the halls with each other. Their cute with each other really.

I keep on walking until I'm at the exit until I see a two werewolf boys come in front of me.

"Well you look pretty." One werewolf with the red hair and eyes that are gradient take my hand and kiss it.

"Uh.." I have become immune and not blush in these situations. I see Sasha came to look for me.

"Hey, Sasha..." I drift off, making my eyes shift from her to them.

"Boys, get away from her. Or I'll hurt you." I can tell their TRYING to be tough.

"W-why? You can't tell us what to do." I can see she went to her phone and I see Gene come up. Their real scared now.

"Anyways, let's go to the park now." Gene leads all of us.

GENE'S POV

Y/N is talking to Sasha now. I can see she's wearing the necklace I gave to her for Christmas. Does she wear that everyday? I wonder...

I'm sorry this chapter is real short but I'm debating if I should end this book on y/n's freshman year and the next book will be about her sophomore year

just comment if you want the first option or second

1. end this book on y/n's sophomore year and next book will be her next year, but still connected to this book so it's like a series

2. have it be all together and be like a real long book

I'm leaning more to the 1st one..

full word count- 503