🌸Characters🌸

Sunny - a bubbly, bright sunflower who regenerates her teammates when battling the endless swarms of zombies. Although she is not as powerful with her sunbeams, she is a great companion and takes care of everyone's health. She has a close relationship with Pea, they tend to hang out when not battling the zombies

Pea - a strong, confident Peashooter who is on the front line of battle. He loves shooting down zombies and helping out on the battlefield. Even though he is confident the plants are a good team, he fears losing teammates or failing. He's very kind and is mostly around Sunny during battle. Some of the other plants rumour Pea has a crush on Sunny and wants to protect her from the zombies.

Missy - Missy is another type of sunflower called they mystic flower. She is Sunny's close companion and trusty friend. Missy gives Sunny advice and helps her to boost her confidence. When Sunny finds out a deep secret about Pea, will Missy help Sunny? Missy is also in a relationship with Plac (Plasma pea) and they stick together during battle.

Plac - The complete opposite of Pea. Plac is a quiet, stealthy peashooter who is from the galactic forces. He has a mysterious but loving personality. Plac and Pea don't really talk much, but things may change in the future..

Cacami - Cacami is just a regular cactus who helps her teammates in battle. She can build wall-nut walls and plant potato mines to protect her friends. Cacami is actually a strong part of the battlefield and the war wouldn't be the same without her.

Chom- This chomper is one cool dude who enjoys picking on zombies. He is mostly the reason zombies disappear quickly, but he takes forever chewing. Chom is willing to help anyone in any situation, will Chom be willing enough to help Pea?

Sunflowers

Flare - Fire sunflower
Relatives: Lave (fire Peashooter) is her brother
Likes: vanquishes,