Haunted Graveyard

Chapter One

On one evening five teenagers were thinking about going to a graveyard.Their names where Kylie,Rose,Kyle,Perry,and Jack.That night they went to the graveyard.Little did they know what was going to happen.They wen in through they eastern gates so the cameras wouldn't catch them.They wen to the far back of the graveyard so no one that was coming around the graveyard gates would catch them.Kylie had brought some spray paint and other tools to help them destroy the statues and gravestones.

Chapter two

Perry started playing some music while they were walking.They stopped walking "well we are lost aren't we?" said Jack.They all nodded in agreement.There was a sudden crack of a branch behind them. They all turned around startled."What was that?"asked Rose,"Probably just an animal or something."said Perry.Suddenly Kylie fell to the ground."Kylie are you alright?" asked Rose worried."I don't know something or someone push me.Perrryyyyy!""It wasn't me I promise!" Perry exclaimed."Them who was it?" Kylie asked.

Chapter three

They all heard a piecing scream.They all turned around again.They were wondering in terror of what was behind them.As it got closer it started to take a body form.It suddenly stopped.They were all about to see it's horrifying face.It was decomposed.Its skin rotting off.Its face decomposed.Its close tattered with dry blood. His teeth so sharp.

Chapter four

They all screamed and ran as fast as they could.They didn't know which direction they were going but they didn't care they wanted to get away from the beast that was trailing off behind them.Or so they thought.All the sudden they heard a scream or more like screams.It was Kyle and Kylie and they were being dragged away by a monster.They disappeared into the darkness. Perry,Rose,and Jack started getting really confused.They ran towards the gates as fast as they could.When they got to the gates were the parking lot was.They all went there seperate ways and eventually forgot.

(Authors Note)

Hey guys I hope you like it.If you could please comment and follow.Love U lots!!! Thanks For Reading