chapter 2

*Hey guys so this is my first book. If anyone has anything negative to say about the book. I honestly couldn't care less. Feel free to tell me what ideas you have for me or what you think will happen next. Hope you guys enjoy*.
______________________________

I sat across the table from Skye. I watched in amusement as she stuffed her face with pancakes."What?" She asked with a confused look on her face. I giggled and nodded my head." Nothing, it's just that you look like a greedy pig when you eat" I smirked." So basically you're telling me I look like you" I slapped the side of her head and we both laughed. Our small talk came to an end when the headmistress walked in the cafeteria.I noticed that everyone had stopped talking and turned there heads to her." Morning ladies, I hope you are all enjoying your breakfast" she put on a a formal smile and looked around." I have an exciting announcement but before I get to that I would like to tell you that your training is the most important thing to me so most of your focus should be on that" she said sternly. We all waited with suspense on what the exciting news was all about. "For the next few weeks your training will be held at the alphas mansion" she said. All the girls cheerd and screamed to a point that it could possibly make my ears bleed. Don't get me wrong I was excited, just not for the same reason all the other girls were. I was happy because I knew that the alpha had the best guards with the best training. Most of the other girls were happy because they might get a chance to meet the alphas son. " I trust that most of you will behave and focus on the reason we are going there, we want to see who will be the next head of immortals". The head of immortals is the girl who trains and leads the immortals.

Immortals are usually girls, that's the reason why this is an all girls school to train us to learn to control our chaos magic. Chaos magic is the most powerful magic on earth which is why we need to control it.

Skylar looked at me and a terrible sound of what sounded like a screech from hell came out of her mouth."What the hell" I blocked my ear with my hands so that I did not have to hear that horrible demon scream. "We will be leaving in three days so I suggest you all start packing." The headmistress turned on her heal and left the room. "Marcy do you know what this means"

"It means that we are going to the alphas mansion to be tested on who will be the next head of immortals." I said in a duh tone. "Hell no girl, it's means we get to meet hot guys." I rolled my eyes at that. The last thing on my mind was a guy. I grew up around girls so I'm not as hormonal as other girls. "Skye the last thing I want is a boyfriend." She smirked and crossed her arms over her chest."We'll see"