My Mind

I was sitting in the locker room, just on the bench. setting up my wristbands then I look at my trainer,"Danny tonight's the night".

Danny ignores me, I start wrapping black tape around my wrist and hand.

being trained by Danny Daniels you get lost in his spotlight.

"yup kid you...got a pretty big match".

I hear two knocks on the door "Mr. rollins your on in ten minutes they're just finishing the second match".

"thanks man" before he can say anything

Danny looks at him "hey can't you see the kid's busy".

I nodded my shake my head in shame.

walking out of the locker room I get stopped by my partner.  "welcome to the big times kid, first night in a big match".

I hear my music and I can't help but smile,"don't mess up" Danny yells.

I walk out with the crowd yelling my name.  going in to the ring I close my eyes and think of what Danny said, "don't screw up Seth" I whisper to myself.

my aponnet watching my every step.  the announcer shouts in to thr microphone,

"from Davenport Iowa weighting in at 217 pounds, Seth Rollins".

looking at my aponnet I smile "simply".

the bell rings and we lock up, He pushes me to the turn buckle, but I won't go down without a fight.

Not even one hit from me, my aponnet was taking over. Finally A pin, before even getting a chance to kick out. Danny's words go on and on in my head. before I even know it the bell rings. "crap" I whisper to myself, "and your winner Davey Richard". It wasn't our first match against each other so I was looking forward to winning this time.

I roll out of the ring  without shaking Davey's hand, not even a smile.

I go backstage and someone hits my back "you blew it kid...what the hell happened".

no answer from me "tomorrow we hit the gym no wonder your losing look at you",

just at that point Hunter and Jason come by. Hunter my boss and Jason the gymnast, "hello sir" I sigh with my head down. He laughes "what happened out there kid" I ignore him.  "Seth we don't give title shout just like that...this isn't a charity and if you want a wrestlemania moment, earn it".

he walks away "you don't need a wrestlemania moment" Danny sighed then left.

"I'd be better in a knock off company...CZW or that crap" I whisper to myself. I get my hoodie on and call for a taxi driver to take me to my hotel. waiting outside, I was thinking about my wrestlemania moment.

Finally my taxi driver gets here "Port Tale hotel please" I tell the driver.

In the taxi, I get out my phone dialing my girlfriends number. the driver laughes at me "nice match tonight". I ignore him, Leighla answers "Hello?".

I smile "hey how's it going" she has no reply at first "it's fine...Seth my phone bell is over hundred dollars with your calls I busy ok?",

out of all this madness I remember. "I'll see you soon bye".

we get to the hotel "shit my bags are in the locker room". I get out of the taxi

and into the hotel. I walk upstairs and into my suit. "just take a nice hot shower and get to all off your mind seth" I tell myself.  there is over a million other guy backstage that can take away my moment at wrestlemania.  it hurt to think of it, I turn the tap on and start taking off my jeans and shirt. the water running and fresh steam running in the tub.

I get in and close the curtain. my hand rubbing in my hqir with shampoo.  it's nice to take a good long showering before

bed. All of the sudden the water goes cold,"what the hell".

I got out and grapped my towel, pissed as hell I still put on my robe and go to the lobby. I run in the elevator and press "ground". The elevator stops on floor 5. The prettiest little lady in a long black coat and short boots, with long blonde hair comes in. "um...lobby please" she says with a glowing smile "hello sir?". I just watched her "yeah...sure", sadly she was looking lovely and I was a mess. "you look nice huh?" she says looked up at me "yup I try" I say rolling my eyes. "I'm Danielle and your Seth Rollins right?", she giggles.

I nod, she was cute and I felt pretty when the elevator stopped and we went our different ways. "Mr. Rollin, we hope you adore our hotel", I laugh the glare at the man "no I getting cold water and my suit is freezing, by the way can you get someone to wake me up at 4 I have a plane trip". he apologizes "of course sir I'll get one of oyr personal alarms to wake you but we can't help with the heating", I slam hand on the table "I'm leaving now".