When we met again

This story will have some crying and some might even laugh I just hope you enjoy it

The characters In this story all go through real life situations that could possibly break them. This story is for those August Aslina fans out there in the world. In this story August will play the role of the bad guy but he might not be that bad. August Is now famous but his pass will come back out I should say! August quit the game but the streets keeps calling his name. Even though August quit the game and he still is a little violent. Lets get to chapter one.

WHEN WE MET AGAIN

Hey I'm Amalia Noelle Rose. I live In Atlanta but I'm from new orleans. I love it here in Atlanta I don't have any family here because there back In Nola but I try to keep in contact with my mom. She hasn't seen me since I was 18 and now I'm 21 so it's been awhile.

I've grown and mature so much and I don't quite look the same but If you know me you'll be able to recognize me. I don't really need to explain how Amalia looks because she's the cover so check her out! Now anyways lets get back to her Intro!

Amalia

I have been living good and really can't complain. I am taken and currently In a relationship with a guy named John and we've been together for 2 years. I love him and we have a good relationship at times. Everything was perfect at first I really thought I was on top of the world but now it's the opposite. Whenever John gets mad he takes all his anger out on me. Sometimes he even hits me and if I try and fight back or argue he just beats me more. So I just usually cry in silent and pray that one day I can get away from him.

Today I was going to be alone though because John said he had things to do and I ain't wanna ask no questions because I wasn't In the mood to get beat. I've already took a shower. I had on some blue jeans,orange tank, over size striped cardigan, and sperrys. I lefted my hair straight and put on enough makeup to cover up my small bruise on my face.

After I was done I decided to go to the mall just to get me some more running shoes. I grabbed my phone purse and keys and walked out the house. I finally got to my car and now I was headed to the mall.

When I got to the mall I went straight to footlocker and started looking around.

Ayee Amalia Is that you

I turned around to somebody calling my name and I never would guess who I saw.

Amaila: Omg AUGUST!

August: Yes it's me now can I get a hug

Amaila: Yeah of course omg

Amaila and August hugged  and just stared at eachother

Amaila: ok I better get going now nice seeing you again

August: yea me too but what's yo number ma

Amaila: I don't think dats a good....

August: Yea that's kewl you hungry we can just grab a bit to eat

Amaila: ok that's fine I have time

August: ok lets go

August and Amaila went to the food court to talk and eat.

August: So how you been

Amaila: I've been good what about you

August: I've been grinding and just doing

me you live here now

Amaila: Awh cool and yes I moved here three years ago

August: uhmm I live here too you know I thought I'll never see you again