You can't fix my broken heart

Amaila

I just got home from August house and Johns downstairs with his friend Nathan. I'm just upstairs chilling cause ain't nothing else to do. I guess I'll just watch love and hiphop of Atlanta. I turned the t.v on and began watching t.v until the door busted open. I jumped a little because that scared me but I straighten myself up when I saw the look on John face.

John: WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN YOU THINK YOU CAN STAY OUT ALL NIGHT THEN WALK BACK INTO MY HOUSE BITCH I SHOULD SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

Amaila: No but you didn't wanna let me back in So what do you expect

John: WHAT YOU GETTING SMART WITH ME YOU PROBABLY WAS OUT BEING A SLUT YOU AIN'T SHIT ANYWAYS THIS TIME I WON'T HIT YOU BUT DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN

Amaila: Okay I won't let it happen again I'm tired I'm about to take a nap I'll be downstairs when I wake up

John: I'm fenna leave so I'll see you whenever I return

Amaila: Ok be safe baby

*John leaves*

Amaila*

I'm glad John didn't hit me because I'm not in the mood. He's been abusing me for over a year now and it's getting to me now. The first time he ever hit me I thought It was a mistake and he wouldn't do It again but he continue hitting me and beating me over and over. One time he put me in the hospital and I was there for an entire week with bruises all over my body. I've tried to get away from him but he always finds me and beats me so I just stopped running from him.
"I don't know why John hits me I guess he's going through some shit but damn" This thing with me seeing August again and him actually coming to my rescue when I need him scares me. Maybe August has changed but I don't think he has.