Meeting

Hammer and Basura had both been texting back and forth. They had developed a sort of bond, even though they had never met before. The only thing keeping them from becoming a couple was the hundreds of miles between them. Though texting random comments that could be interpreted to mean perverted things had appeal, Basura decided it was finally time for her to meet her senpai.

She had flown to Israel before, in order to dig herself a hole under his bed, and was there currently. She had known all along what her senpai looked like, his likes, his dislikes, and of course what he did in his free time. It involved a couple tissues and a strong muscular right hand.
Through her days, she had always wanted to introduce herself to her senpai. The problem was that she was scared. She was scared of being rejected by someone who she had gotten attached to.

Hammer was woefully ignorant to all of the thoughts inside Basura's head, but she would not let it deter her from her goal. With that she decided that it was finally time for them to meet face to face and once again took her spot underneath his bed.

She watched him come home and quickly cook something to eat. She watched him hurry to take a shower, and she watched him open up his computer. The thing that surprised her was that the first thing Hammer did was open up their chat and smile when he saw her reply.

She decided that she would wait until nighttime to show herself. She felt like a stalker, she really did. Then after hours of watching Hammer, which was anything but boring, she saw him walk to his bed with his laptop.

This wasn't the first time she had seen him touch himself, but it angered her anyway. Who was it that he looked at when he felt himself? Who was it that was that important to him?

When Hammer realized that he had run out of tissues he quickly dressed himself before heading to the store to buy more tissues. "This is it," thought Basura before climbing onto his bed to see that he was using. She couldn't help but squeal.  It was their chat, showcased was one of her more flirtatious coments. She could barely hold in her excitement. "He feels the same way I do!" and that thought was what allowed her to happily slip back into her hiding spot.
She waited and waited, and after another twenty minutes Hammer came back. He once again, unbuckled his belt and began again. This time however,  Basura had finally gained the confidence to show herself. She slowly slid back out of her spot while his attention was in the comment.

"Can I help you with that?"she asked softly, gazing at his now upright organ. Hammer quickly flinched and looked around to see a young girl around his age next to his bed. "Who a-are you?"he stuttered moving to conceal himself. Basura sat down on the side of his bed before introducing herself, "I'm Basura,  senpai I'm really here." By now Hammer had gone from his orginal fear to embarrassment before slamming down his laptop's screen. Basura decided to use all of the adrenaline pumping through her body right then to touch Hammer's hand. "I'm here to help you senpai." She said before pulling his covers off to expose himself again.