"Help" from an unexpected visitor

Basura could barely hold back her smile when he nodded. She had spent the last few minutes proving that she was really Basura, and with everyword she said she and Hammer began to resemble tomatoes more and more.

She was finally able to touch the man she had loved for so long. She quickly tugged him into a quick hug, which he welcomed with a smile. He slowly moved into a kiss, which Basura instantly melted into. Hammer, who had thought he was the only one attracted to her, was baffled by her actions. She quickly deepened the kiss, and pushed Hammer onto the bed to put them into a more comfortable position. They were now in a full blown make out session with both of their tongues battling for dominance.

Hammer had of course won with an obvious advantage in strenght, but Basura had held her own. He began to tug at her whilst they were kissing as a sign for her to take it off. Basura quickly sat upright and allowed Hammer to take it off of her. She, however, began to suck on the skin of his neck. Hammer was able to see how beautiful she was, the messy bun and oversized sweater she usually wore did her curves no justice.

Basura had begun to tug at his shirt after leaving a few love bites on his neck. He quickly too it off so that Basura could do whatever it was that she wanted. She crawled onto him and began to straddle his throbbing organ under his covers while kissing him once again. Hammer had begun to lose his self control. So much of him was exposed to her, while she was only showing him a bit of skin. He pulled her in closer before unclasping her bra to show her womanly assets to him. He found out that he was right to say that her over-sized sweaters were not doing her curves justice. They once again metled into a heated make out session while Hammer played with her assets.

Basura slowly moved herself so that she could see his manly hold and began to rub it. He began to moan her name inside her mouth. She detached herself from his mouth and began to lick his popsicle. He began to moan louder. She began sucking on it like there was no tomorrow.

He finally groaned in satisfaction when he unloaded into her mouth. "My turn," he said before taking off her comfortable, oversized sweatpants. He found that she was ready for him, and that was what he planned to do. He quickly took off her underwear before licking her womanhood. She began to whimper. This was all of the encouragement that Hammer needed, he stuck his fingers into her before pumping them in and out. She began to moan senpai, which slightly angered him. He stuck his wet finger into her mouth before demanding to be called by him name. "Se--H-a--mme-r" she cried out, "I need you." Hammer, needless to say was glad that she enjoyed him. He shoved the covers away before thrusting himself inside of her. She whimpered before tears started falling from her eyes. "It's going to be okay," he whispered comfortingly into her ear. She nodding signaling to him that he could finally move. He began to pull in and out of her. After and few minutes, they were both at their limits. Hammer decided that it was time for them to stop, and so they grabbed his covers and placed it around themselves before cuddling on his bed.