new one his revenge

why ?
why are you so eager to make my life hell? what I have done to deserve such kind of behavior ?
just answer me god damed ".. she was shouting in pain and agony.. whereas he was standing there in his tall intimidating frame, he didn't show any sign of being affected by her words or even by her shouting he more like enjoyed it ...

"this is just a start and you are allready shouting and complaining about this .. there is much more waiting for you and I should remind you that the level of pain you will feel by each passing day will be increased.. "
after hearing him say this she was shocked and was confused at the same time as she was thinking what else he will do to make her life worse..

it is a story about two lovers who loved each other with immense passion but g0t somehow separated as destiny planned them to cross each other's path in some other way..
after getting separated from love of his life he was mad he changed himself from a soft spoken kind hearted boy to a cold hearted beast .. he never trusted any woman after that incidence and was living with only one Moto that he will make her pay for all the pain he has ever suffered because of her..
he will ruin her life..
he will search her in every corner of world and then he will return back in her life but this time not because of love this time he will come back in her life just for revenge.. and will leave her only when he will be satisfied by his revenge ..

the story will be interesting more about revenge, hatered, but this will also include love, passion, possessiveness..

Guys check out my new book it will be interesting ...