VI. seis

September 22, 2016
Thursday, 7:15 am
Nightingale's Dorm

Third Person's Point of View

"Happy 17th Birthday, Shile!" loud cheers and shouts filled the room.

Shile just woke up and she was surprised to see the girls-the whole group-in the room. They were all facing her bed and Dana was holding a piece of chocolate cupcake with a lighted single candle. Her real name's nickname, Cass, was written in the cupcake using a pink frosting. She chuckled when she saw that her name was almost unreadable.

"Thank you, guys." teary-eyed Shile said.

It was just simple but she was so overwhelmed with the efforts they put just to make her happy on her special day.

"Hey! Don't cry! It's your birthday, we should be happy!" XinQi walked towards her and wiped the tear that has fallen already.

"I just didn't expect you guys to remember it." she wiped her tear again.

"How could we forget our second maknae's birthday?" Heart, the third maknae, winked at her. Everyone laughed when she imitated an ajumma's voice.

"Guys, were live! Say hi to the fans!" Jexx entered the room holding a phone.

Shile instantly covered her face when Jexx hovered the phone right in front of her face. The members laughed.

"Saengil chukha hamnida! Saengil chukha hamnida! Sarang ha neun Shile-shi, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da! Yey!" they sang in chorus while they clapped at the rhythm of the song.

"Thank you, guys-aww" Shile stood up and was about to hug the girls but she forgot that their bed was a bunk bed and she was sleeping on the lower bed. Result, she hit her head and a loud thud was heard.

"Aigoo," Hana hurriedly sat beside her and gently stroked the part of her head that was hit by the bed above her.

Some-well, mostly-of them laughed but they still walked over her and pinched Shile's cheeks because of her reaction.

"Be careful, little girl." Shiro pinched her nose.

"Come on, Sandra, the candle is melting!" Dana chuckled.

"Make a wish first!" Mina excitedly shouted.

Wish? Hmmm... Shile thought.

Shile closed her eyes.

I wish that all of us will be beside each other until forever. I wish that no one will give up in the middle of our journey as a group. I pray for our health, I hope no one gets sick. I wish for the best of us, my family and friends, and the fans.

She blew the candle and everyone clapped.

"Shile, the fans are wishing you a happy birthday!" Jeune shouted as she scroll through the comments on their live video.

"Hey guys!" she waved and smiled widely.

After a little talk, they bid goodbye to the fans through the video.

"To the dining room!" Yuzee cheerfully throw her fists in the air.

Shile's mouth hang open when she saw the dining table filled with foods.

"Thanks to the unnies and chef Isabelle-unnie, we are having a big breakfast for Shile unnie's birthday." Akarui excitedly hopped on the chair.

"Who baked, though?" Shile asked them when she saw the trays of chocolate cupcakes sitting on the island counter.

"Definitely not me." Jin lifted both her hands as if she was surrendering to the cops.

They all laughed at her. She was named 'Nobaek' for a reason. They remembered when she once baked brownies for them but it ended up as a brownie brick plus a short-long lecture from their manager, Hazel Kang, of the possible happenings if the dorm was caught in fire plus a day of getting rid of the burnt smell of the brownie. The air fresheners was all empty afterwards.

"Hazel unnie helped us baking these this midnight." Dana answered her while she set the table.

"And Isabelle cooked. We helped her, too." XinQi wiggled her brows.

"Awww. Thanks, unnie." Shile hugged Isabelle from behind, "And thank you to all of you for making this day extra special."

---

Dana was walking with Mr. Alexander and they are both walking towards Mr. Yang Hyunsuk's office.

"Why did he call me?" Dana asked Alexander.

"He'll discuss some things to you."

She nodded and kept quiet. Alexander opened the door for her when they both reached Mr. Yang's office.

"Good afternoon, YG-nim." Dana bowed 90 degrees.

"Good afternoon, Dana." Mr. Yang gestured her to sit the chair at the front of his desk.

"Say Happy Birthday to Shile and Jin for me." he smiled.

Dana nodded as she recalled the celebrations they made for the two September babies-Jin and Shile-and the upcoming birthday of the other September baby, Mina.

"So, I called you to inform your members that tomorrow will be the start of the preparations for your comebacks next year."

She nodded again as she listened to him.

"I believe that all of you are aware of the plans for your comebacks, isn't it? I already discussed it the other day."

"Yes, we're all informed of that, YG-nim."

"Tomorrow morning, I want all of you to be ready when the bus that'll fetch everyone comes. Everybody should be settled down and should be prepared. I don't want anyone late."

"Noted, YG-nim."

"You'll meet the producers and composers that'll help everyone with their songs so I want everyone to behave and don't do anything stupid."

She mentally chuckled. YG knew them too well that he should ask everyone to behave for the sake of their careers.

Mr. Yang discussed some things regarding the activity the next day and Dana kept quiet and listened at him. She occasionally ask questions but YG wouldn't answer her seriously so she stayed quiet until the last minute.

"That's all. Is everything clear, Dana?"

"Yes, YG-nim. I'm going to inform them about this when I reached the dorm." she stood up and bowed 90 degrees again.

"Perfect,"

---