Three ( Vhope )

Creator: HJP

<< Robbery >>

"Ah.. f-fuck-" Hoseok keeps on grinding above Taehyung's naked body, throwing his head back against the cold wet wall. Taehyung rotates their position as he is eager to feel him inside, kisses him torridly and smirks. "You're so good baby, no wonder your price is high-" He shuts him up by crashing his lips to his. "Shut up and take me daddy." With those words, Taehyung shoves his length inside the man, making him groan in pleasure. "Shit ah- s-so tight baby.." His mouth went to Hoseok's nipple and starts sucking it making the elder moan in delight. Hoseok moves his hips along with Tae and begins caressing the young's wet back.

Just when Tae's about to cum, he begins to scream in pain, crying and begging for Hoseok to stop. The floor's starting to fill with water mixed with blood as he repeatedly stabs him on the back, his legs lock on his waist. Tae gasps for his last breath and begins to collapse above him. Hoseok kissed his pale lips one last time before throwing the body at the corner of the small fogged room.

He cleans himself first before going outside the shower, starts wearing his clothes and starts looking for Tae's things, taking his wallet and anything valuable. He looks back for the last time before going outside the room, meeting Jimin.

"You done love?" Hoseok smirks as he crashes his lips to Jimin's. "Pay me up first baby." Little did anyone knew how dangerous he is.

"You gonna do it Hobi?" Jin has his legs resting over the table as he asks the young about the new target. Hoseok simply nods after reminiscing the moment he had with Jimin before he strangled him on their bed and stole his belongings. How Jimin went over him and gave him tingling sensation he never thought he would feel again. 'He's almost the same as-'

"Hey Hobi-ah." Hoseok is snapped away from thoughts as a new intern enters the room. A tall, tanned-skin, and rather shy man with a black spectacle sliding over his nose. Hoseok smirked as he glanced how Jin looks at the boy. "Have fun you two.." The boy blushes, showing a pointed tent on his tight jeans. Hoseok leaves the two in the room and starts making his way to the room he's assigned to. As he enters the room, someone puts a blindfold on Hoseok, making him gasp by his target's quick movements. An unknown man suddenly whispered to his ear, "I'll fuck you hard baby.."
He feels his heart beating fast as he is swoop up by the man and places him on the bed. He starts to rip his clothes to pieces and crashes his lips to Hobi's, only to be return it with a torrid one while trying to think of how he will kill the unknown target above him, but all is lost when the man kisses his lips gently down to his neck, bringing back that sensation. 'Jimin? No. He's dead.. he couldn't be..'

His thought once again is stopped when the man pulls down his pants and boxers, making him curse under breath. "Still big.." Hoseok moans loudly as the man sucks his length while playing his tongue on its tip. "F-fuck..d-daddy.." Hoseok arches his back while gripping the sheets tightly. He spreads his legs wider, wanting to feel the man's mouth fully on his erected dick. The thought of killing him during sex haven't come to his mind, all he wants to do is to enjoy every moment with the mysterious man. The man removes his mouth from his wet cummed length and removes his tight undergarment. He crawls over the sweaty Hoseok and whispers to his ear. "I still love you Jung Hoseok.. please a-accept me again.."

Hoseok gasps as he sheds tear, now knowing the man giving him sweet and endless pleasure. "Y-yoongi hyung..." Yoongi takes out his blindfold and hushes him by kissing his lips softly while thrusting his dick slowly inside his past lover's. Hoseok wants to stop his hyung from bringing back the memories again... but heck he wants this one time sensation.. he wants him. They continue to moan between kisses and fast thrusts until they reach their climax together, with sweaty bodies rocking together in harmony, he kisses Hoseok one more time and whispers. "I love you Hobi."

Wanting to return that love back, a loud bang echoes the room, snatching Hobi's clear sight of Yoongi's bloody head and turns to the side of the room. A slim tall man walks away from the silhouette towards the two. "Kook..." before he could say anything, another loud bang echoes again, making Hobi lay flat on the bed lifeless, along with Yoongi's naked pale body. With that, he walks to the door and looks back one last time before smirking.

"Karma's a bitch baby."