The black cat crossed my path

They say if a black cat crosses your path you are destined to have bad luck, I guess a black cat has been stalking me for the last 13 years of my life. They also call my mother and I "Dream Demons"so who knows what kind of problems people these days share. Either way I want no part of it. I live in the middle of no where not far off from the segregation era except they were perfectly fine with differ races or was "Dream Demons" they had a problem with. So yeah I live in a shack in the middle of the woods like an old creep even though I'm 13 years old.

I try to avoid people as much as possible but with the population increase with in the past few weeks it's impossible not to have tourists knocking at my door at 6 in the morning asking for the nearest inn. The few people that except me put up signs that say "Danger Dream Demon home"
"Cation radioactive waste" ha I think they are one of the best people in the world which means their black cat will come wandering by soon enough.

Now you see at night I walk around the town in search of my uncle's minions with a blow torch strapped to my back and little glass beer bottles that the people from the bar give me tied to my belt by strings. I was not happy when my friend was a target. I basically stormed into their house and ran up stairs. You may be thinking "Eiko how do you know the minions are there ?" well these minions are not small and have no physical form so when I passed their house I saw huge black tenticals waving out the window mocking me. So I used my blow torch and caught him on fire, the inky black monster waved around knocking a vase off the dresser "it's not going to kill you," I said gently making it slow down "I need you to stay still while I get it off. Please?" The creature obeyed and sat still I clapped my hands and when they separated a purple orb was between my hands. I made my hands go farther apart and stepped closer to the creature, when the orb reached the ceiling I yelled "Jump in!" over the heavy winds coming from my portal,of course the creature obeyed.

After he was completely in I took my empty bottle from my belt-loop and collected the essence of the creature and corked it "I think I'll call you Garry," I said deep in thought walking out of the house which had a huge while in the ceiling- ok mostly half the roof was blown off. I'm still learning.

I walked home hands stuffed in my red zip up hoodie pockets while the fire on the house was raging behind me. When I got home I found a van outside my little hut/ cabin thing I live in (Picture below)

 When I got home I found a van outside my little hut/ cabin thing I live in (Picture below)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/54/dc/ab/54dcab93ca4fab9471f12e2d0127f21f.jpg

I walk up to the van smiling psychotically with my hands still in my pockets. I guess my shoes were too loud because my favorite person turned around and looked at me "Hiya philsberry " I said jokingly hopping onto the van's hood "How have you been?" I ask playing with the brackets that  covered my whole wrist. "I've been well, how about you?" He answered stiffly. "Why are you here Phil?" I asked board leaning back on the windshield.