Old art! 9th grade!

So I started drawing again in ninth grade but it wasn't really humans at first. It was more just doodles like normal people. Hearts and other things like that.

But one day near the middleish of my freshman year of high school, I was bored in my Algebra class, (And I nornally fell asleep in it anyways).

I happened to have a small blank page book with me so I started drawing...and let me tell you, at the time, I was super proud of this!

She was my first character ever....(and I was still in my twilight phase back then...well more near the end of it...)

Well....as you can see....there was so much room for improvement...

there was so much room for improvement

I drew this around October of 2012. I had no Idea what I was thinking back then.

Her hair comes from the middle of her forehead for crying outloud.....

And that was not all the bad things I drew...well at the time, they were awesome.....but to me...they are shit now.

Pardon my langu.

This one was a bit better when I did it

This one was a bit better when I did it.....but still just as proportionally off!

But I was still developing my style back then. I must have changed the way I drew eyes like 20 times before I settled on how I draw them now (which I totally stole from a computer game I used to play)

But I have improved over the years of course. I would say around the end of 9th grade, I discorved the Idea of bases. And now, I use them ALL THE TIME.

But you can really see improvements in about 10th grade.

I learned a lot from friends of mine that also drew (they were the reasons I wanted to start drawing in the first place)

And so, my 5/6 year drawing hobby began. I still draw to this day Mochiron!(Of course in Japanese).

And I have Really inproved since then.....