Solangelo

Not my characters, all rights go to Rick Riordan

Nico's Type

Nico sat in his cabin thinking about Percy, and nothing but Percy. Of course he had to go and tell him he wasn't his type. If it weren't for the fact that he had no chance he wouldn't have said anything at all. This left him thinking, what was his type? He never really looked at anyone else at Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter because he'd always been hung up on that dark haired, green eyed boy.

Nico left his thoughts behind and tossed on his normal outfit, black jeans, skull shirt, and his aviator jacket. He trudged out of his cabin, into the bright morning sun (unfortunately), and started up to the mess hall when he got stopped by a sprinting blonde boy who just about body checked him.

The boy stopped in his tracks and stared down at Nico. Nico immediately recognized him, Will Solace. He was the boy who tried to keep Nico in the infirmary for 3 days after the war with Gaea, but Nico kind of ran away and had been trying to avoid him since. Nico silently cursed and took his eyes off the ground and let them drift up to Will's sparkling blue ones.

"Sorry Solace, did I interrupt your morning jog?" Nico rolled his eyes.

"Oh, hey Death Boy. You still owe me 3 days in the infirmary," he took a deep breathe, "and no, I was just on my way there, some idiot from Ares shot an arrow aimlessly and it hit Kayla, so I really have to go," Will panted.

"Oh okay, sorry, I'll get out of your way," Nico mumbled.

"Thanks, and don't think I'll be forgetting those three days anytime soon!" Will called before he started jogging away, throwing a wink in Nico's direction.

This wink rattled Nico a bit. He'd never noticed before, but Will was quite attractive. His golden blonde hair, tan skin, freckled nose, and signature smile were the perfect package, with a bow on top of course. Basically the opposite of Percy... could Will be Nico's type? Well he was also the opposite of Nico so how could that possibly work? Nico stood in the same spot for another minute contemplating when he decided to get on with the morning and go contemplate in the dining pavilion instead.

He sat down at the Hades table, by himself of course, and rested his chin in his palm while eating a little food here and there. Of course, his peace was ruined by another interruption. Nico jumped a bit and turned to face none other than Jason Grace.

"You okay there bud?" Jason smiled, the sunlight reflecting off his glasses. Nico glared at the blonde, trying to hide the fact that he scared him.

"First off all, don't call me bud. Second of all, shouldn't you be at Camp Jupiter... or at least at your own table?" Nico inquired.

"Why, you don't want me here?" Jason smiled stupidly and Nico gave him a questioning look. "Fair enough. I was just wondering why you're staring into the distance. Are you still hung up about Percy?"

Nico's arm that was lifting a cup of juice to his mouth stopped and he set it down. "No, of course not. He's going to New Rome with Annabeth soon anyway."

"Well then why are you looking so glum? I mean more glum than you usually are anyway," Jason scratched his head. "Are there any other men you have your eyes on?"

"Uh no, not really," Nico lied, staring down at his juice.

Suddenly Will's blonde head appeared over the hill and he ran into the pavilion and waved at Nico before sitting down at the Apollo table, sweating a tad bit which Nico thought was pretty ho-

"Nobody you say?" Jason paused, "Okay well actually no one, since Annabeth is technically Nobody, " Jason interrupted Nico's thoughts, noticing the interaction and the Italian boys' red cheeks.