Chapter 1

Leah's pov

Trey: Leah, Wake up, before you be late for school.

me: I'm up! stop yelling! Dang!

so I get up and go take a shower, and brushing my teeth, and washing my face. I go to my closet, and pull out a pink Hollister hoodie, some blue skinny jeans with my aunt pearl KDs. I fixed my hair in some curls.I went downstairs, and trey was already down there. he had on some purple true religions and a blue polo shirt with his rugrats KDs!! we forever rocking KDs!! LMAO!! so we get ready to go to school, but my step-daddy took my benz. so we took the Ferrari, instead.

*********

We pull up at school and my best friends, Lauren and Malaysia, meet me at the door. We walked in like was the shit and more! then, out of no where, this hoe named Nicki walked up talkin bout I screwed her man, Rashad. But I heard he burning so no ma'am no ham no turkery!!!!

our convo:

nicki: And don't think I didn't hear bout you and my brother, Antwan!

me: Chick please!! he cute and all, but he your brother, so no thank you

nicki: Guh oh!! you know you want him, so stop fronting. But I gotta go, so don't let me catch you slipping.

Me: Okay squally!!

End of convo

after that me baddies walked off to class. when we get in class, this real cute, dark skin dude with tattoos walk in, and sat in front of me . Mr. Roy came in, and introduced him to us; his name was Keith, and he cam from south Georgia. When he sat back down, he turned around and gave a personal introduction

Keith: hey, I'm Keith Johnson. And you are?

me: Leah Wright

Keith: you're pretty ms.wright. when can I be your mr. wright?

Me:(laughing) thanks, but I Just Got out of a bad relationship. So we got to wait.

Keith : Okay I'm willing to wait for You. But can I Still get your number?

Me: 679-555-0983

Keith: Well I Have Session tonight At the studio, So maybe I'll Call You afterwards.

Me: Okay, That's a plan

So, in the back of my head, i'm like the studio means music. is he a rapper? but i guess i was day dreaming a long time because Malaysia was shaking me saying,"Let's go"