Chapter 13

Ritsu POV.

Me and Takano were sitting on the couch enjoying each others company since we had the day off today. He was laying on his back while I was laying on top of him with my head on his chest. He soons starts to play with my hair for a bit. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back and leaned in for a kiss i leaned forward to close the gab in between us.

He put his hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss. I moan into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. After a few seconds, we broke apart for air. We put our foreheads together. "I love you Ritsu" "I love you too Takano" We leaned in for another kissed... But there was a knock at the door. I smiled. "Well I guess we'll gonna have to save this moment for some other time" "Yeah... I guess" He sighs.

I get off of him and go answer the door. Once I opened the I was greeted by a man with a smile on his face. "Umm im sorry.... I thought Takano Masamune lived here?... I must have the wr---" "No, he does live here. I'm his lover. Can I help you with anything?" I gave him a fake smile. 'I dont know why but this guy gives me the creeps.' He looks at me with a big smile. "So...your his lover." I shook my head yes. After that I just called for Takano for he can deal with this guy. "Takano!! Someone is here for you. Umm how do you know Takano? As far as I know he doesnt hang out with no one." He looks at me with the same smile. "You'll know very soon..." He said.

Seconds later Takano came to the door. "Who's at th---" He saw the person's face and got angry really fast. "What the hell are you doing here!!?? How do you know where I live at?!" Takano grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him. 'What's going on here?' I thought as I saw them just looking into each other eyes with different expressions. " Answer me Haitani! How do you know where I live!?" "Thats for another time to figure out Takano." Said this 'Haitani' guy said. "Takano... Who is this guy?" I say as I take a couple of steps back.

He looks at Me and grabs my arm before I can go any further. "Ritsu... This guy is nothing, I dont even know why he's here after I punuched him the other day". I opened my eyes wide with shocked. 'So... This was the person he saw the other day' I looked at him and looked back at this 'Haitani' person. I sighed. "Well? What do you want? Are you here to discuss something with Takano or what?" " Well this is between me and Takano so--" I put my hand up to make him stop talking. "Well...if you didn't here me the first time I told you... I live here also so dont try to tell me to leave my own apartment just so you two can talk. If you want to talk come in, and sit down and talk but just remember... I will be there" I soon as was done talking I walked off. "Some lover you got there" I heared Takano sigh "Yeah... He's only like this when he's serious so you better watch it..."

I was sitting on the big couch when I saw a angry Takano and a happy Haitani walk in. Takano sat next to me and put his hand on my and gave it a tight squeeze. I squeezed it back. Haitani seen us holding our hands and his smile disappear. "Takano.... I only came here for one reason... And I'm just going to tell you." He said and we both looked at him waiting for him to finish. " If.... You didnt have a lover I thought I could have a chance.... At least one." I looked at him with wide eyes. I looked over to Takano and he just looked at him as if he was crazy. "You thought I would get with you.... You thought I would love you... " My heart starts to beat really fast, like it was about to burst from my chest. "Yes... When we was working together I knew I had a chance... But you dated that woman... of course I got mad but I never showed it to in front of you." Im not surprised that he dated a woman, he told me the story of how he tried to forget about me but couldn't.

Takano looked like he was about to lose it. I held his hand tighter, whispering in his ear to 'relax' and 'everything is okay' he nods and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Haitani on the other hand had an outburst. "Stop it!! Takano why can't you see that... I... I--" I stand and look at him. "You still love Takano, don't you?" He looked down and shakes his head yes. I slowly opened my eyes wide in shocked. " Haitani... I'm sorry but you need to move on... As you can see.... He has someone he loves, and if you really love him you would do what he wants to make him happy." I turned to Takano telling him to speak up. He sighs and nods his head. "Listen.... I'm just gonna put this as simple as I can. Move the hell on. I'm never going to love you. Just keep the things I sajd in your head. Now would be so kind and leave." He gets up and goes to the door. "This isnt over" Thats the last thing he said before he walked out the door.

Me and Takano both looked at each other and sighed. Takano sat on the and I was laying on his leg. He was storking my hair. "This has been a long morning." " Yup... " We both sat there in silence, a couple of seconds later Takano leans down to kiss me, It took me a couple of seconds to kiss back. I wrap one of my arms around his neck and sat up slowly to kiss him properly. He wraps both arms under my legs and he puts me on his lap. I smile into the kiss and broke apart. "Are we gonna continue were we left off?" I said to him while he kisses my neck. "You got that right" I laughed and he pulled me into another kiss.

(Fluff Ahead)

I put both my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly gave it to him. We were both fighting for dominance.... Takano won of course.My hands were gripping up his shrit as the liss got more and more intense. I started to moan into the the but he pulled away. I looked at him confused and saw what he was doing... He was taking of his shrit, once his shirt was off he looked at me dead in the eye. I couldn't look away from his eyes. He started to take off my shirt as well. After my shirt was off we want back to looking at each other in the eyes. He starts to rub my chest and as soon as he did that I moan. "You are so beautiful" He said and gave me a deep kiss.

After the lustful kiss, had moved this 'Love session' into the bedroom. He laid me flat on my back and starte to kiss me harder. "Ah.. Takano more." "Are you sure Ritsu" He said as he was pulling the hem of my boxers. "God Takano! yes please take me please. Make me yours.!" "Alright my love"

(A\N: Ummm maybe I shouldn't write Fluff or lemon... I'm really bad at it 😅 maybe if the moment is right I will but idk. I tried. See you guys at the end of the chapter.)

~Timeskip~

It was 12:39am at night and I got up to get something to drink. I go to the kitchen and get a cup out to pour my drink in. I go in the fridge to see what there is to drink and I find green tea. I took that out and pour me some. I just stood there and enjoyed my drinked when I heard footsteps. I turn around to see Takano with a sleepy face. " Hey... So you want some Green tea?" " Yea... That would be nice." I get a cup for him a pour some Green Tea. I gave the cup to him sat next to him. He thanked me and gave me a kiss. "I know your thinking about what Haitani said eairler." I looked into my cup and look at him. "Was it that simple to guess? After what he said... it just got me thinking some Things" He drinks some of his tea. "Like what exactly" "Like if we didnt meet again and you moved on with someone else like him and I just I dont know..." I sighed and took a sip of my drink. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. I looked over to him. "Well you dont have to think like that. Like I said before, No matter who I was with, I couldn't forget about you no matter what." I felt tears go down my cheek he pulled me into a hug. "I love you Takano" "I love you too... My Ritsu" We pulled apart and put our foreheads together enjoying each others love.

Chapter 13 is out yayy🙌
I'm going to be trying to update more for the next two weeks if I have time..I will explain In a author notes.So please forgive if I take a while (like always😅😅😂😂)
Please Vote and comment on what you think of the story.. It would make me happy to see you guys enjoy it❤😊
Chapter 14 will be out soon
Please forgive me if i take forever with this One🙏🙏
Anime_Killer12 out✌