The dance that started it all

annyeonghaseyo everyone I would like to say there is some korean in this book but I just started learning so if I spell something wrong please correct me and I will take it into account ok.

Kiseop's POV

Hoon:"Kiseop...Kiseop....KISEOP WAKE UP"

Kis:"What the hell is your problem Hoon"

Hoon:"sorry but it was the only way to wake you up.We have to get going the new back up dancer will be here soon."

Kis:"Fine i'm up"

I had to get 'cause we got a new back up dancer the only thing we know about her is her name and gender.

NH media had told us we got a new dancer her name was (y/n),she's from america, she's 19 years old, and has a nice sense of fashion.(y/n) sounds like and amazing person I can't wait to see her dancing skill's she must be pretty good.

We walk into the backstage area of where we performed about two weeks ago. She was wearing blue jean shorts with black leggings underneath, a camo tank top, and black bracelets. When she turned around I was even more amazed by her beauty she has (long/short) hair, (e/c) eyes, and (s/c) skin that absolutely blew me away.

"Annyeonghaseyo (did I spell right?My korean isn't the best) my name is (y/n) and i'm your new backup dancer its nice to meet you all.To think before I was just a kissme now i'm the backup dancer for Ukiss you have no idea how much you all mean to me."

S:"mannaseo bangawoyo (y/n) my name Soohyun the leader of the group and this is Eli ,Hoon ,Kevin ,and Kiseop its very nice to have you as our new backup dancer."

Kev:"So we can get use to you is it alright if we see you dance for us its ok if you don't want to"

Kevin said that like it was nothing I still can't get words out of my mouth i'm soo nervous.No girl has had the ability do this to me no one at all.

"Sure why not,can you play Neverland by you guys for me please.Hey Kiseop can you do that for me please."

She snapped me out of my trance.

Kis:"Uh sure"

I took out my iPhone and played Neverland.(y/n) took a couple steps back,pulled her hair into a ponytail, and started dancing.

[Kevin]Dda-dda-dda-ddaraomyeon algedwae yaksok

Bo-bo-bo-boyeojulge hwansang gateun donghwasok

[Kiseop]Maeil maeil modu oneul gateun naeil (come here girl)

[Eli]Money Love Fashion Fame (Fame) and all that's in between

[Hoon]Jamdeulji anhaneun bam, I bami saedorok

[AJ]Tell the DJ turn it up up up and da, da, dance a little more

[Hoon]Deo manheun bam, sumanhen bam I jinado

[Dongho]Ureon ajik kkaji cheolbuji boy and we stay forever young

(Oh neo) [Soohyun]Neomani hamkke kajullae

[Kevin](Meolji anheun fantasy) Sangsangi gadeukhan I sesange

[Kevin]Kkeuteun eobseo Never end [Soohyun]Yeogin Neverland

[AJ]Come on, come on, jujeomalgo soneul jababwa

[Kevin]Bildeong supeul ddurhgo haneul sairo nan nalha Fly (Fly)

[Kiseop]Modeun geon midneun mankeum hyeonsilhiyabwa

[Kevin]Ni bal miteuro heuteojineun sueok gaewi stars

[Hoon]Jamdeulji anhaneun bam, I bami saedorok

[Eli]Tell the DJ turn it up up up and da, da, dance a little more

[Kiseop]Deo manheun bam, sumanhen bam I jinado

[Dongho]Geudaen eonjeggaji sonyeoil girl and we stay forever young

(Oh neo) [Hoon]Neomani hamkke kajullae

[Kevin](Meolji anheun fantasy) Sangsangi gadeukhan I sesange

[Soohyun]Kkeuteun eobseo Never end Yeogin Neverland

[Dongho]Cheoeum nunddeumyeon mideul su eobdae, gwaenchana na yeope isseulge

Geu nugudo jansori hal irhi eobdae, yeah geunyang da nae meotdaero hae

[Eli & AJ]You, me, and the DJ dancing till the break of dawn

No, no never gonna stop now Turn it up, let's party on

[Soohyun]Neomani hamkke kajullae

[Kevin](Meolji anheun fantasy) Sangsangi gadeukhan I sesange

[Soohyun & Kevin]Kkeuteun obseo never end [Soohyun]Yeogin neverland

[Soohyun]Kkeuteun obseo never end Yeogin neverland

She....she's amazing she mastered the entire dance to Neverland and left all of our jaws on the floor in amazement.No wonder she got in no problem she has moves just as good as all of us.

"How was that"

I was the first to respond to her

Kis:"You are amazing at dancing you have so much talent I think we'll get along just fine."

"Aww gamsahabnida Kiseop that so nice of you to say."

She has the cutest little smile on her face I could help but smile back at her she is truly an amazing person.That soft voice, gentle smile, kind personality, and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life.

Hoon:"Ya Kiseop is right you've got awesome dancing skills it great to have you on the team."

One by one each boy complimented her dancing skills and how awesome its going to be with her on stage with us. She looked so happy right then and there she looked like this just a dream and no reality.She asked us if could wait a second outside we said sure why not. Once she left Hoon spoke up

Hoon:"Kiseop likes (y/n) you like her you like her you really really like her."

Kis:"SHUT IT HOON"

Kev:"You do like her Kiseop no doubt about it"

S:Its kind of obvious that you like her Kiseop."

Eli:"Ya you should ask her out Kiseop maybe she'll say yes. It looks like she kinda like you back kinda."

Kis:"Really you guys you want me to ask he-

I got cut off by a scream and then some light giggling.It was probably (y/n) because she said she's a kissme.

Kis:"Her out because I know better than anyone that she probably has a boyfriend back in america."

Eli:"Still its worth a try."

(Y/n) came back into the room with a smile on her face and a little less hyper.I honestly can't wait to dance on stage with her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And that was a chapter until next time my lovely readers.