12.

Slight smut ahead

Hoseok lets out a soft moan of pleasure and pain as Taehyung sucks and bites harshly on his thighs.

"These pretty thighs are mine" Taehyung says as his lips ghost over the now sensitive area.

"Y-Yes daddy, all yours" Hoseok pants.

Hoseok was feeling really lustful and needy for the man between his thighs. Normally he would've pushed Taehyung away but all he wanted was for Taehyung to make him feel pleasure so badly.

"Do you want me to keep going dollface?" Taehyung smirks as he licks his slightly swollen lips.

"P-Please" Hoseok whines.

Taehyung's smirk grows bigger at the flustered boy in front of him. Taehyung dips between Hoseok's thighs once again and places soft kisses dangerously close to his errection.

Taehyung yanks down Hoseok's black underwear exposing his already hard cock which rests against his stomach.

"So pretty" Taehyung grins as he starts moving his hand on Hoseok's tip making the boy moan loudly.

Hoseok's whines echo through the room as Taehyung replaces his hand with his lips.

Taehyung teases Hoseok so much to the point tears start rolling down the younger boys cheeks.

"Mm, stop teasing me!" Hoseok exclaims as he grips Taehyungs hair.

Taehyung pulls away and chuckles as he sees Hoseok looking at him through teary half lidded eyes.

"What a naughty boy, pulling daddy's hair like that" Taehyung playfully pouts
before standing up and going over to his bedside table.

Taehyung comes back with a cock ring, blindfold and vibrator in his hands.

Hoseok whimpers as he feels Taehyung put the cock ring on him, Taehyung moves behind Hoseok and ties the red, velvet blindfold around his eyes.

The sound of a low buzz fills Hoseok's senses which makes a rush of excitment surge through his body.

Hoseok jolts in shock and moans as he feels strong vibrations on his slit.

Incoherent words spill out of the boys mouth as his back arches.

"P-Please let me cum!" Hoseok yells through the series of moans falling out of his mouth.

"Uh uh uh, bad boys don't deserve to cum" Taehyung chuckles as he turns the vibrations up making Hoseok scream in pleasure.

The feeling was so overwhelming to the boy he felt as if he was floating.

Taehyung takes off Hoseok's cock ring after a few minutes and soon cum starts leaking out of the younger boy as he loudly moans at the feeling of finally reaching his orgasm.

Taehyung removes the blindfold a smirks at the weak boy in front of him.

"You've made daddy very happy" Taehyung mumurs as he strokes Hoseok's face softly.

Hoseok can barely keep his eyes open which Taehyung notices. He wipes the boy down with a towel and lifts him up to the top of the bed, he pulls the blanket over them both and he drapes his arm around Hoseok's waist.

"Go to sleep sweetheart." Taehyung whispers as he kisses Hoseok's temple.

-

Hoseok can feel himself coming back to his senses as he feels the warm morning sunlight hitting his face. He groans and turns around only to be met with the warmth of someone elses body.