130

Society is biased towards the average. 

The system is made for society to be on the bottom, only a few people get to be on the top,

the rest...

The rest are stuck. 

Stuck in their way of thinking, the way they let people control them, they are Sheep.

They can't think by themselves,  they need Help. They need other people to think for them.

So who thinks for them? Who herds the sheep? Who leads the way?

Turns out society is stuck in a collective thinking and learning cycle if everyone agrees... You must agree too right? If everyone wears green clothes today... You must wear them too right? If everyone loves that singer... You have to love him too right?

Thankfully the mentally enabled or slightly smarter than average can see how the system works, and perhaps not destroy it but use it as an advantage. Some examples might be:

- Rich people: They often use the system to their advantage to use people and make them Want and/or Need to work for them. 

- People that changed the world in a good or bad way: Hitler, for example, used the people to his advantage.

And many other examples.

Having an IQ above average can be great if used wisely, sadly,  you can't get what you want in this world.... if you don't try hard enough.

But with good comes bad.

There is a strange phenomenon that happens when your IQ is above 130. 

That's when your gift starts to become a deficiency.

People with an IQ above 130 usually have a low EQ ( Also known as Emotional Intelligence ). They will do things not for you, but for the greater good. As a child you don't understand why you can't fit in, why is everyone obsessed with the Kardashians, why do people cry over break ups and you start to get frustrated because Emotion or Love is not something you can quantify or measure. You live thinking you're weird, you have no real friends, only school partners that you will forget about. Doesn't mean you don't care about family, Everyone cares about something.

Friends are irrelevant, You don't feel the need for social approval. 

Everyone around you is having fun with their friends, they feel the need to "talk" to other people, they need their brains to be constantly stimulated with their friends. They cry when the last day of school comes because they won't be seeing their friends for a while. And even though its summer they will ride their bike 1 hour to their friend's  house just to stay there for 30 minutes and talk...

And you, of course, don't understand it, you think you are the problem. I mean everyone has friends right? You must be the problem. You don't enjoy being around people so you must be weird.

But the problem is not you, it's just the way society works. And if you are unable to acknowledge that you are not the problem it can lead to depression, feeling sadness, losing hope on everything, suicide thoughts start to come in. You try drugs and ruin your life forever. 

That's why I made this book, so you can know you are not alone, that there is hope, that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

You have the potential to be something great, even if you outsmart people by 7 points or 60 you should be feeling glad, glad to not be a part of the system. Glad to not be average. 

                                                                                Glad to be you.