Home Sweet Home *Not* 1

well i might as well start this story hey I'm Caylen Jones I'm 18 and i was living with my dad and now I'm back to where i grew up

well i might as well start this story hey I'm Caylen Jones I'm 18 and i was living with my dad and now I'm back to where i grew up. when i was younger i was bullied for being the weird girl because i wore band shirts and ripped jeans instead of dresses and skirts it got that bad my mum sent me to my dads to live.

That was 3 years ago I'm 18 now and i am exactly the same but I'm a badass in the past 3 years I've been kicked out of 10 schools because of my bad attitude.

Well i did set a teachers car on fire because she gave me a bad grade that's when my dad decided "oh how about i send my daughter back to where she was bullied" so 1 point for the genius i call dad but any way back to the story right now I'm on a plane home well hell then i get bumped.

"what the fuck dude" *looks to my right and see a fucking hot guy like damn*

"swearing isn't for girls why don't u go and do your makeup or something girly" the hottie said wait what.

"okay first of all i hate makeup and second don't underestimate me" i hissed

"okay babygirl" he said

"OMG when is the plane landing" *hits head on chair in front*

~flight from Chicago to California now landing please stay seated and put on your seatbelts ~

Okay so maybe I'm not the girliest girl out there but I sometimes wear dresses well when I go to a party but any way the plane just landed and now I'm waiting for my mum to come and pick me up so I don't have to catch a taxi I hate those things.

*20 minutes pass*

"Ugh I knew better then to trust her she did send me away " I say.

*Calls taxi *

"Hello California taxi service how may I help you"

" ahh hi I need a taxi please "

"Yes ma'am where are you right now "

* Tells him where I am *

"Yes ma'am the closest driver will be with you as soon as possible"

"Thanks"

*hangs up phone*

"Caylen honey"

*I turn around and see my also wonderful mum • note my sarcasm • hahaha I should really stop talking to myself its getting weird *

"Ahhhh Hayley how nice to see you again where's that new husband of your. Probably with some slut hooking up "

"That is no way to speak to your mother 'Caylen' apologize this instant"

"Hhahahahahaha who the fuck do you think you are so fucking what if you and Hayley are married you have no right to talk to he like that you cunt"

*I get right in his ugly ass face. I see we are attracting some attention from people who are bear by hahaha don't they have a life or something. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only normal person alive *

"Do you really think you scare me little girl I will crush you with my big toe so. You will fucking respect me do you understand" Lyle States *PS that's the step dad*

"Go fuck your dog"

*I start to walk away then Hayley speaks up *

"Caylen where do you think you are going young lady " Hayley says

"Away from that prick you call a husband oh and don't wait up for me "I yell

*taxi pulls up and I get in*

"Where to miss"

"Are there any good spots for fighting kid" I say

" yea and I'm only like a couple of years older then you soo don't call me kid OK "

" whatever dude so what do people do here for fun I'm bored and I just got here "

" I'll make a deal with you if you wait about and hour I'll take you to a fight club OK plus you seem like a badass chick "

" haha thanks and yea sure I'll wait oh whats your name dude "

"I'm Caleb but everyone calls me Ace because I'm really smart and I always ace my test and shit "Caleb/Ace States

" well I'm Caylen but you can call me Len" I say

*an hour later*

" hey Ace I'm bored and hungry when will we be there man "

" Len we are here god oh and be careful people here are not nice their is this one guy everyone is afraid of "

"Bro the only thing that scares me is losing my car and being called a girl "

* enters this weird looking building hey this looks like my old house well not house but it was like my home I used to go to a gym and I was the best fighter there. Anyway back to subject there are to guys fighting in a ring which need to be replaced but I'm not judging well maybe a little bit hahaha I'm weird *

" hello earth to Len you're just staring at that guy in the ring weirdly "

" sorry Ace just thinking of old times anyway how do I get a match I need to cool off "