#A/N#

NOTE: If this story plot sounds/looks familiar to you, its just pure coinkidink(coincidence). This story plot was made by my very weird brain and it has been haunting me for months. This is just an explanation for the couples overall.

YunDong:
So Donghyuk is one of the school's innocent boy and he has a crush on the most "innocent" boy in the campus, Kim Jiwon. He doesnt know how to approach him so Yunhyeong is there to help him. Yunhyeong, on the other hand, slowly developed feelings for Donghyuk in the process and he has to deal with his jealousy whenever he sees Donghyuk trying to approach Jiwon or just even talk about Jiwon.

JunChan(I apologize to all iKONICS who has a different ship for June and Chanu):
So June and Hanbin are real brothers but their mother died because of leukemia when June was 10 years old. Their father remarried with Chanwoo's mother two years later after their mother's death. But after a few years the two spent, they realised that theybhave feelings for iine anither but they're too shy to confess their feelings.

DoubleB:
The whole school campus thinks that Kim Jiwon is the mist innocent boy that they have seen but they are wrong. Jiwon is one of the kinkiest people Hanbin has ever met. They were in a relationship since Hanbin was 16 years old. Jiwon is just a very shy and doesn't want his true colors to show.

Kim Jinhwan's side of the story will be revealed soon... Mwehehe.