Chapter 1: Welcome Back

Hanbin's

"Hanbin hyung, wake up."

"Its not working hyung... Let's just douse cold water on him."

"Do you know what happened the last time we did that?"

"I don't want that to happen again."

God can they just shut up? I slowly opened my eyes to see my brothers, Junhoe and Chanwoo, trying to wake me up. Ughh,  what time is it even?

"What time is it and why are you waking me up?" I groaned. Junhoe smiled sheepishly as he pointed at the digital alarm clock on my bedside table. The numbers colored in red was blinking. 4:30 am. What the fuck?

"Why are you waking me up at this hour?" I whispered at the angrily, careful not to wake my parents up.

"We have to pack our things, we are moving to the dormitory in our school, remember?" Chanwoo told me and I nodded. It is actually their first time to go to the school that our father practically owns.

"Okay okay..." I said as I stood up, stretching my arms to loosen my tight muscles.

"Go to your rooms and start packing, we'll leave after breakfast, okay?" I told them and they simultaneously nodded, quietly running back to their rooms. I got my favorite  bag as i started packing up some of my clothes. After that, I started placing my camera in its bag, placing my sketch pads and paint brushes and other things I needed for drawing inside my bag. After a few minutes of packing my things, I quietly went downstairs with my things to go in the garage, I unlocked my car with the key and put my things at the boot of the car. One of th maids approached me and gave me Chanwoo and Junhoe's bags, I said a simple 'thank you' to her and she smiled at me, going back in the house.

I went back to my room to take a hot shower, after that, I grabbed some clothes in my cupboard and quickly put it on. I went downstairs to join June and Chanwoo who were on the couch, watching TV.

"Hey, are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked the both of them. Tomorrow will be the first day of school and today is just for all the students to settle in on their dorm rooms.

"Yeah, we'll be fine." June told me and Chanwoo nodded. I ruffled both of their slightly wet locks as they scrunch their noses.

"You're up early." We heard a very familiar feminine voice and feet stomping, coming from the stairs. We looked up to see our mother, only dressed up in her bathrobe.

"Yeah mom, these two are excited to see their new school." I smiled at her. Even though June is older than Chanwoo for 1 year, Chanwoo was a smart kid and he skipped some grades. That's the reason why they are both on the same year.

"Promise me to take care of them, okay Hanbin?" My mother says as she eyes June and Chanwoo worriedly.

"I will mom.Besides, they wont dare to touch a single strand of hair from the both of them.

"Oh sure." She rolls her eyes playfully. "You want some breakfast?"

"Yes please." June looks up immediately when she said 'breakfast'.

"Okay okay, I'll make your favorite bibimbap. Since, this will be the last time I will be seeing my babies." She sadly said as she hugged June and Chanwoo.

"Mom, we'll be fine. And we promise you that we'll be visiting you if we have time. That's a promise." Chanwoo said as he hugs her. My mother lets go of the both of them as she started to cook breakfast for us.

*****

"Take care, okay?" My mother and father say as the three of us went inside my car.