High School: Chapter 2

After that, Kai would not hesitate to avoid those two boys. So instead, Kai and Erika sat underneath the oak trees that stood in front of the school in the middle of a huge field of grass and fauna. They ate with silence, but they would take out their books and start sketching or finishing up art works, ignoring the several glares they recieved from female classmates. Once the bell rung, Kai once again dragged Erika to the classroom, picking up some things before heading towards the lockers. When Kai stopped dragging Erika, she instantly took out her P.E kit and changed.

"Oi. Change. Quickly." Erika suddenly panicked and fiddled around, trying to find her locker even though it was right next to Kai's.

"H-H-Hai!!" Kai sighed and pulled Erika's collar, directing her to the locker beside her. Erika silently thanked her and swiftly changed; well, at least as fast as she could.

"'Sup! You new, right?" A tall girl with blonde hair and indigo blue eyes waved to us, followed by a slightly shy-looking girl with wavy, short caramel brown hair and bright golden eyes. Kai looked away and leaned against her locker, while Erika nodded and waved back at them.

"No, I'm not new! I was just invisible for the past few years, ya know what I mean?" Erika said sarcastically. The girls laughed awkwardly and nodded, the blonde girl holding out her hand for Erika to shake.

"Fujimoto Hoshi. Call me Hoshi!" Erika shook her hand but stared at her in confusion.

"Sushi?" The girl next to Hoshi started to giggle, while Hoshi chuckled nervously.

"Uh, no. Hoshi. And the girl behind me is Hagiwara Setsuko." Setsuko stopped giggling and waved at Erika, smiling at her softly.

"Hamasaki Erika. Behind me is my cousin, Hamasaki Kyra. Call her Kai, she feels comfortable that way." Kai saluted with a blunt face and looked up to face the two girls, hands dug into her jacket pockets. Both girls smiled at the cousins and Hoshi pulled Erika's hand towards the door, not wanting to grab Kai's due to the cold glare she gave the blonde. Setsuko caught up to the duo while Kai simply jogged to walk behind Erika, a tiny bit annoyed by the outgoing nature of Hoshi.

"Wanna meet our other friends?" Setsuko shyly suggested, pointing over to a group of boys who were chatting in the middle of the basketball court. Kai shurgged her shoulders and turned to Erika, waiting for her answer.

"Are they perverts? If yes, I ain't going. If no, sure~!" Erika beamed.

"Well, one of them is a flirt, but not a huge pervert. The other's are cool."

"Lord of potatoes and pancakes, please let me see another glimpse at daylight, please don't let me suffer with the flirts of a pervert...." Erika begged, slowly following Hoshi who was laughing at her statement. Kai chuckled and flipped up her hoodie, keeping watch on Erika as they started walking over to the group of guys.

"And then my little sister knocked down the vase and my parents blamed me for the damage." A guy with light blue eyes and midnight hair sighed, lightly smacking his head against his palm as his friends laughed.

"Well don't you have bad luck!" A guy with crimson red hair and fern green eyes chuckled, patting the blue-haired male on the back.

"Shut up Eiji! You weren't the one you got grounded from your brand new PS3 because of something your sibling did!" Eiji laughed even harder, ignoring his friend's protests.

"Fumio, calm down. We both know how you love your sister either way." A teen around their age with short blonde hair and chestnut brown eyes said, rubbing the back of his head. Fumio breathe in and out and nodded, frowning at Eiji who was still rolling around on the floor, laughing.