Chapter1: before it all started...

*ALARM RINGS*

Mom: JJ WAKE THE HELL UP!!

Me: OK *snooze for 5 minutes*

Mom: JJ WAKE UP I KNOW YOUR SLEEP AND U NEED TO GET UP!

Me: OK IM GETTING UP NOW *pretends to and stomps around the room so seem like she's getting ready*

Mom: JORDEN MARIE JONES GET UP NOW BEFORE I COME IN THERE AND TRUST ME WHEN I COME IN THERE I'LL---

*turned my headphones up*

Me: I heard you I got it mom thanks for the concern I love you!!!

I checked to see if mom was still at the door but she finally moved away thank the lord. I put my I phone in my speakers n blast my music up to Big Sean put on my floral dress with my Jean jacket and my sandals. Since I woke up late u had to straightened my bangs and put my hair in a big curly bun even though it was messy it still was cute. *thinking* New day new life new school imma start fresh, I don't want that drama to happen ever again from last year *hears marrymarry-in the morning* *starts singing* "in the morning you'll be alright in the morning the suns gonna shine in the morning no clouds in the sky...." I look at my clock n see I'm late!! So I run down stairs eat a piece of bacon n run with my car keys out the door with my books in one arm bag in other *drops makeup*

Me: SHIT!

Finally got it all up and was on the road..... To my new life....