Grammy Night

(don't play song yet)

Right now I'm on the red carpet at the Grammys getting ready for a quick interview before I head inside.
"And we're live at the red carpet of the Grammys. We have miss y/n y/l/n here."
"Hey guys"
"So y/n I herd you are the opening act for us tonight I'm I right."
"You are right"
"What song will you be performing y/n."
"Sorry that's a surprise but I can tell you that during my performance I have a surprise for my amazing fans."
"We are looking forward to it, alright y/n last question who is your celebrity crush?"

She had to ask that question I start to blush while saying his name
"Justin Bieber" I said smiling
"May I ask why?"
"Because I like his personality and the way he is with his fans he makes them feel like they are his family and would do anything for them."
"Aww that was sweet nice talking to you y/n"
"You too."

Now it's time for me to head back stage and get ready for my performance. As I was getting ready I made sure that the slide show would be playing as I'm singing. I made a slide show of all my fans either holding up signs saying be strong,you are loved or them holding up there hands in a heart shape. They did all of this when I released my new single fight song. They related so much to my song that I decided to show the whole world on why I do what I do.

"Miss y/n it's time" ok I'm a little nervous because this is my first time on the Grammys stage. Breathe y/n breathe

"Ok lady's and gentlemen now performing her new single fight song y/n y/l/n"

Here we go.

(Play song now)

Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

By now the slide show was playing. I turned around and sang to the slide show.

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

I turned back to the audience and sang the rest. As I was sing I looked in the front row seeing Justin Bieber looking at me like I was the last person on Earth. I just smiled at him and continued my song.

Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)
And it's been two years
I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

A lot of fight left in me

Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

This is my fight song (Hey!)
Take back my life song (Hey!)
Prove I'm alright song (Hey!)
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong (I'll be strong)
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

No I've still got a lot of fight left in me.

When I was done I got a standing ovation I began to tear up a bit I decided to speak a little."thank you so much I add in the slide show to show you guys on why I do what I don't do it for the fame or the money I do it for my fans who can relate to my songs to show them there not alone you always have someone to turn to I love guys."

With that I walked off stage to my dressing room and got changed. Once I was done I went to find my seat. Once I found my seat I realized that my seat is by justin. He smiles at me and starts to speak to me.

"Y/n right, I'm Justin I really loved your performance that was really touching you did that for your fans." I start to blush and smile "Thank you so much Justin that means a lot and nice to meet you."
"Know problem y/n you deserved it and your cute when you blush." With that I blush more and look down. "Hey look at me never hide your blush."

"O-ok" I'm so nervous uggg act cool y/n "so I saw the interview and by the way your my celebrity crush too." OMG he saw that I can't help but feel embarrassed but quickly changed to happy that he likes me to. I play it cool "hmm do you now."

With that he starts to blush and smile at me "yes of the matter of fact I do." He's so cute when he blushes you thought. I get this confidences out of know where and ask him "so what are you gonna do about it Bieber." Wow never thought I'd say that. "We'll miss y/l/n I intend on getting your number." What did he ask for my number. It's taking everything in me not to freak out right now.

Remember y/n he's human to control your self. "Well I guess I can give you my number under one condition." He looked at me confused but replaced it with a goofy smile "and what's that one condition miss y/l/n."

"If I get yours too and take a picture of you so I can set it as your contact picture Bieber." I said with a smirk "hmm I think I can do that  miss y/l/n"

We exchanged phones I put my phone number in his phone and put my name in then gave him his phone back. "Ok let's take a picture" I took a picture of Justin kissing my cheek and I took a picture of me kissing his cheek. We set the pictures to each others contact. With that we continued to talk and watch the rest of the Grammys.

Skip till the end of the Grammys
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
It was the end of the Grammys and I won two awards and justin one four awards.
"So y/n would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow" I couldn't stop smiling right now "I would love that justin."

"Great I'll text you tomorrow good night y/n"

"Good night justin." What a night.