Deep Tears.

*Hey Guys this my first attempt of writing this story so please bear with me and sorry if you hate my grammer this is basically a true personal story about my life so far please enjoy.

Chapter 1: The Split

Well, I was born in a little run down town called Hebburn which is in England by the way. My mother and father we're both young, they had my brother before me Josh. Thier relationship you could say was one big lie, they didn't love eachother I don't even think I was even planned, well two weeks after me just being born my father left my mother... which I knew was for another woman. When they broke up he took me and my brother Josh to my grandmothers house and we stayed there for a while as my mother wasn't fit enough to look after us.

My mother has mental health issues also a personality disorder she was born with it I guess, she would always take all her problems out on us, she would hit us sorry 'smack' us just so she could get some of her anger out. I could never understand why she hated everything so much? What mother couldn't be happy with a boyfriend that did love her and two gorgeous children. You see my father did love my mother just... she chased him away with her controlling ways, he was a dj so he would go to clubs on the nightime to do his job and she then would intergiate him when he got in. Accusing him of cheating, having sex in backlanes with random women, well I don't know if this is true but bear in mind he always had a photo of me next to his dj desk so I would like to say i doubt it.

Anyway yeah he left, while we were at my grandmothers my mam had got social services to take us away from my dad as in their books children are better of with thier mothers what a load of rubbish. They came to the house and took me and Josh straight off my father and that was the last time that I ever briefly saw him, Josh saw him a few more times before it all ended. After this things started to go down hill even more, she wanted to stop us from seeing my father since she met her new man Ian who was going to be my stepdad for the next fourteen years to come. They had this idea in thier heads where they had their own little family and my father and his new girlfriend Julie weren't allowed to be part of it. That idea became reality.