Chapter 1; Hello

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hello my dear readers, lovely to be reunited with you all (the few of you there may be!) I'm sorry that I've been soooooooo inactive the past... I don't even know how long. I know I did start to write 'Run' but it was pretty crap to be honest and I had gotten the idea a long, long time ago - I had essentially grown out of the idea and wasn't interested nor motivated to continue it.

Anyway, this is the new book I'm going to write. I'm going to try and make it an original story but it might end up being part fanfiction as well - apologies if that's not what your in to but I'm starting my 5th year of high school which means highers (kill me plz and thanks) which in Scotland, is what Universities look at and what they use to decide if they want to accept you or not. Not very fun. But anyway, this essentially means that I won't always have loads of time to write lots of chapters. What I plan to do is to write and publish one long chapter or several short one's every week, and if I'm busy & stressed, I likely won't have time to post much or have any great story ideas hence *fanfiction*.

Anyway troublemakers (think I might call you guys that know, of that's ok) I am headed to bed. I'll write a proper chapter later on in the week (hopefully. We'll see.) Write to ya later, G xxx