Right Now chappie 19

OMG BOO BEARS OMG I HAVE OVER 100  READS! OMG AND MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR MESSAGED ME IM GOING CRAZY ND ITS ONLY 8AM IN THE MORNING OMG!!!!!  U  DESRVE AT LEAST 3 MORE UPDATES TODAY! HOW BOUT 4? U LIKE THAT OKI I WILL UPDATE 4 TIMES TODAY C: JUST FOR MY BOO BEARS C: OKI ONTO THE STORY!

Liams POV:

'Im hungryyyyyy' moaned Niall 'go get some food then' i replied 'but its soooo far.Can Louis or you get me some food? or even Harry? or Zayn?' Niall chirped in 'I will make you a sandwhich.' I smiled 'yayyyy!' Niall screamed then my phone rang. (A/N D STANDS FOR DOCTOR OK AND L IS LIAM C:)

D: Hello,Is this Mr Liam Payne?

L: Thats me doc. Whats happened?

D: Well a young boy brought a girl in who goes by the name of Sapphire Blue do you know her?

L: Yep we do

D: Well she had a tree fall on her leg and is left with 5 broken ribs and a broken leg she also has a black eye but she hasnt told us how that got there. She told me to call  y'all. She said she wants to see you guys especially Niall.

L: o-okay we will be right there.

*phone call ended*

'BOYS WERE HEADING TO THE HOSPITAL! BLUES IN THERE!' i yelled from the kitchen 'WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!' a worried Niall stuttered 'she has had a tree fall on her leg and is left with  broken ribs and a black eye.' i replied running to the car mean while Louis skipped yes skipped to the car i couldnt help but giggle way to make a serious situation funny Lou. One Direction wouldnt be One Direction if there was no Louis Tomlinsion in it he cracks us all up.

*One silent drive to the hospital*

I went up to the reception and told the receptionist Blues name 'room 315.' she replied looking at her computer im so happy the paps aren't here or we would be in deep shit! We got to Blues room only to see her sleeping under the covers, We all knew she was awake we tried to get her out of the covers harry told her he had straight hair she shot up snapping a picture and tweeting it. Fastest i have ever seen a girl move to be honest ' NI NI!' she giggled 'BLUE!' Niall shouted running over to her and huging her 'me missed yooooou.' she replied giggling again, does this girl ever stop gigglin? 'What happened.' Louis said 'um.....y-your fans broke my ribs and gave me a black eye, But i fell down a hill and the tree fell on my leg.' she whispered so only Niall could hear  his face dropped 'w-what happened Niall?' I asked Blue nodded to signal that he could tell us. 'O-our fans gave her the broken ribs and black eye, But she fell down a hill and a tree kinda fell on her leg' Niall replied just then the doctor came in 'Ok Sapphire your free to go home.' The doctor told Blue 'thank god! this place is soooo boooring.' we all laughed at Blues remark 'well you shouldnt of got hurt should you?' The Doctor replied 'well it isnt my fault fans beat me up and a tree fell on my leg is it? nope so then you should leave before you get hurt doc!' Blue sassed back 'make way new Louis we have a new girl in town! 'Ni- Ni can you carryyyyy meeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeee? My leeeeeg huuuurts' Blue [ut on a puppy dog face and Niall scooped her up and she cuddled into him awwwwe they make a great pair!