Chapter One

(Eunice's POV)

"Congratulations!!"- masiglang pagbati ng aming mga bisita. Seeing their happy faces, all I could do is smile and thank them.

"So, this is your time to shine Nice! Finally kasama mo na sa iisang bahay ang taong mahal mo."- my bestfriend Zaq uttered happily with a tone of teasing.

Hearing what she just said made me smile, yet, when I turned to look at Damian (deymian) who was holding his glass of wine with an emotionless look on his face made me drop my smile and bite my lower lip. 

 I know I was too desperate to have him forcefully but it was my only chance so I can be with him instead of seeing him with someone else. I have to do something and this the only way. When I knew that their company underwent bankruptcy, his father found a way to bring their business back up and it is by letting Damian marry his girlfriend Ashley, who offered them an amount that might raise their company back. Yet, I didn't let it happen. I paid Damian's father more than the Brilliantes' offered that changed his mind. Damian, on the other hand married me instead of marrying Aki that broke Damian's heart. He loved her that much. The love that I didn't have. The love that I know he can't give me.

I gulped as I left all my shame and started walking towards him. as soon as he caught a glimpse of me, i saw how he clenched his fist almost breaking the glass he was holding. warned by his looks, i immediately stopped and sighed. 

 ~now he's going to hate me so much~ I thought trying my best not to let any tear fall down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Nang magsiuwian na ang mga bisita, agad akong umakyat sa kwarto upang puntahan si Damian at kausapin.Akmang bubuksan ko ang pinto nang bigla lang itong bumukas at bumulagta sa akin si Damian na nakahilata sa sahig at amoy alak. 

"Damian?"- I uttered doubtly at dahan-dahang lumapit sa kanya. 

"Damian?"- I whispered to him gently shaking his shoulder to wake him up. 

"Don't touch me."- he spoke huskily and shoved me away. 

"Please Damian, get up. lasing ka na."- I told him as I held his arm and tried to pull him up. 

Dahan-dahan ko siyang inihiga sa kama at agad na kumuha ng basang bimpo upang punasan siya. I quietly and slowly took off his shirt as I took a deep breath. 

~Tonight was supposed to be our honeymoon but I think I'd be cleaning up some mess.~ I shook my head in disbelief dahil sa naisip.

Sa oras na ito, nagawa ko pang isipin ang bagay na iyon? I'd probably die a virgin 'cause I know he won't touch me.Akmang hahawakan ko ang kanyang braso nang bigla niya akong hilain dahilan na magkalapit ang aming mga mukha.He slowly opened his eyes and stared at me. He stared at me with so much love. He looked at me like I was his lover.

"I love you.." -he spoke gentlyI smiled at him as he slowly ran his finger on my lips. But then, my smile dropped after hearing what he said next.

"...Ashley.."I went ice cold. I couldn't move. Until I wasn't able to keep my emotions. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I silently laughed at myself. 

"I badly wish I was her Damian. I wish I was her. And I love you. I love you more than she does"- I cried touching his lips and kissed his closed eyes.

Masakit pala.. masakit palang isipin na ikaw nga ang nasa harap niya ngunit iba naman ang nasa puso at isip niya. But I won't give up. I will make him fall in love with me. At kung hindi man iyon mangyari, then it's better for me to finally let go of this life .. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Damian's POV) 

Ugh. f*** , ang sakit ng ulo ko. Nahihilo ako. I slowly got up and looked around my room. Well? this room was messy last night. Dizzily, I walked towards the mirror looking at my reflection and noticed that I wasn't wearing the same clothes I wore last night. I scoffed and went downstairs to have a glass of water to drink when I saw Eunice preparing breakfast wearing a blue, dotted apron.Nang makita niya ako, agad siyang ngumiti at lumapit sa akin.

"Good morning!"- masigla niyang bati at binigyan ako ng isang basong tubig. 

Tinitigan ko muna ito bago tinanggap. Akmang hahawakan niya ang buhok ko but I immediately stopped her. 

"What do you think are you doing?"- I asked bluntly, raising a brow at her. 

"Uh.. Ang gulo kasi ng buhok mo ehh."- she answered looking down. 

Padabog kong nilagay ang baso sa mesa making her flinch in fear. I walked towards her as I looked down at her. 

"If I wasn't drunk last night, I'm probably disgusted feeling your skin touching mine. Wag kang umarte na para tayong tunay na magkasintahan dahil sa simula pa lang, I wasn't supposed to be here !"- I yelled at her that made her take a few steps back.

 She held her chest and saw how she breathed differently from before but I didn't pay any attention. 

"We have rules in this house. First, don't ever call me your husband. Wag kang didikit-dikit sa akin kapag nasa labas tayo. Second, wag mong papakialaman ang gamit ko. Third, ayokong makita ang pagmumukha mo. Naiirita akong makita yan ehh.. " I spoke pointing at her face. 

I heard her sob and she sounded like she was catching her breath but just shook my head in disbelief. Akmang tatalikuran ko siya nang may naalala ako. 

"And wait.. lastly, kapag pumunta si Ashley dito, respetuhin mo. I want to be with her pero dahil sayo, hindi ko siya pwedeng makasama. For 3 months you'll be wishing you didn't met me. Wag kang makialam kung itatabi ko man siya sa pagtulog ko. Understood?"- I asked crossing my arms. She nodded as a response at tumalikod. 

 ~she deserves to be treated this way