Chapter 1

Ron's POV

*knock knock*

I heard the silent knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said.

It was my secretary, Ace. Ace has been my friend since i was a kid. Our family has been training him to be a good secretary. For me.

"I apologize for disturbing you this early, sir." Said Ace.

"It's alright, Ace. What is it?" I replied to him with a smile. I'm feeling rather good today. Maybe something good will happen.

"Your father is on the phone sir." Said him then handed me the phone.

I took him from him immediately and told him he can go. "Good morning, dad!" I said a little enthusiastic.

[Good morning to you my son. You sound happy.]

"Yea. I don't know why. Maybe something good will happen today."

[It's gonna be your first day in school. I must tell you, college there is different from here."]

"Hmmm. We'll see if I can handle it."

[Well, good luck to you my son. And do update me about our branches from time to time, kay?]

"Yes dad, I will. But now i have to get going 'cause it's already ten o'clock here and i have classes by 11. I'll just tell Ace to e-mail you the updates."

[Okay, Ron. Take care of yourself. Call if you need anything. And your mom says hi. You should call her sometimes.]

"Yes, dad. I will. Good night to both of you."

After he hung up, I started getting ready for school. School starter last week but this will be my first day 'cause I just got here yesterday. Yes, I haven't had much rest. I can deal with rest later.

After taking a bath and dressing up, I went down stairs and food is already served.

"Come, Ace. Join me for breakfast." I told Ace 'cause he was about to get out of the dining area.

"Okay, Ron." Then he sat beside me.

We ate in silence as he knows I don't like to talk while eating. All business will resume after breakfast.

~

We're on the way to school while Ace is telling me about my schedule for today.

"Your first class is at eleven o'clock. You'll have a break time of one hour. Then your class resume's until 3pm." said Ace.

"Here is your list of subjects." He handed me a piece of paper.

"I will be at the main office. The driver will be here to pick you up by 3:30." He continued. "You can drop by the office for a while to see how the employees are doing. You can go after that if you want."

"Yea sure. I'll just go home after. I need to rest. You should go home early too. I know you're still tired. We just got here yesterday." I ordered him. He's been working non-stop even on the plane. I already told him on the plane that he can rest but he insisted on working.

"Okay. I'll just comm--" he was beginning to say when I interrupted him.

"I'll tell the driver to pick you up." I told him. He didn't reply.

A few minutes later, the car stopped.

"We're here." Ace said. "Be good." Said him with a smirk.

"Oh, ha-ha. Very funny, Ace."

"Just sayin'. I mean, what if you see some very good looking guy around here." Said him still smiling.

"No, I won't. Besides, I have you already." I gave him back the smirk he's been giving me.

His eyes got big and cheeks became red.

"Hahaha. I was kidding!" I told him.

He coughed a little, "You're gonna be late. You only have 10 minutes." He coughed again. "Call me if you need anything, okay?" He said with a smile.

"Yes, Ace. I will. Be safe." I replied and then got out of the car.

As most of you doesn't know yet, I'm gay. Ace knows it. My parents knows it. Everyone in our house here in the Philippines and US knows it. I'm the type of gay that's not very showy. Other people might see me and they would think I'm straight.

I was walking through the corridors while looking at my schedule to see where i should go for my first class, when I bumped into someone. I was taken aback that I didn't see a coffee cup falling to me and hit me. Hot coffee poured down my clothes.

"WTH! This is my favorite polo!!!"

Bee's POV

"Waaa!! Malapit na ko ma-late!!!" I shouted while trying to walk very fast. I am currently holding loads of paper to be sent to Mr. Sanders.

"Kasi naman. Sa kin pa pina--ooff!" I was whispering to myself when I bumped into something hard. The papers in my hand went flying all around. My coffee cup, which was seated on the top of the papers, is now on the empty. The content now spilled on that something I bumped into.

When I looked up, the something was actually a someone.

"WTH! This was my favorite polo!!!" Said the man.

"Oh my!! Sorry po!!" I said trying to find a tissue or something from my bag. All I found was my handkerchief.

I quickly tried to wipe away the stains, but I think I was making it worse.

"STOP! You're making it worse!" the man said.

I quickly stepped away from him and looked down. "Sorry po talaga!! Sorry sorry! Nagmamadali po kasi talaga ako! Sorry po!"

I looked up to see the face of the man that's in front of me. Woah! He's gorgeous!! Wait, why am I thinking this way.

He was saying something to me. Pero hindi ko maintindihan. I think he's shouting at me and then he left.

Ron's POV

I'm now on my phone trying to contact Ace.
Gaaa!! I thought this was gonna be a good day! But, no! It's my first day and I'm already late.

A minute later, Ace answered his phone.

"Hey Ace. Are you still around the campus? Do I have a spare cloth in the car?" I said.

[Yea, we're still near and you do have some clothes here. Why? What happened?]

"My clothes got dirty. Long story. Can you bring it here? I'm still near the entrance, I think. I'll just find the gate."

[Okay. We're on our way back.]

"You're really a life saver, Ace. Thank you"

[Yep. That's what I'm here for. Just wait for us to come back. Bye.] then he hung up.

~

A few minutes later, Ace is already here. He didn't ask me about what happened. He just told me that I'm already late and I have to get going.

It was not very hard to find the room. I just had to follow the numbers on the door.

Even outside the room, I can already here their voices. They were noisy. I don't like noise. When I got inside, there were a lot of students. The room became quiet immediately and saw all of them staring at me.

Why are they all staring at me? Do I have something on my face?

"The professor isn't here yet?" I asked no one in particular.

One girl from the back suddenly fell to the floor. A few of the guys answered me with a nod.

"Oh thank God. I'm not yet la---" I couldn't finish what I was saying 'cause the door on my back opened with quite a force.

This is the second time I have been pushed! What kind of day is this!!

Behind me, a guy spoke loudly. "Late na ba ko!??"

I turned to him and saw that it was the kid who spilled coffee on me earlier.

"You!!!" I shouted.

~end of chapter 1~