CONFESSION

Naruto sat on the bench at the entrance of village, waiting for Sakura patiently. He had fulfilled his promise to Sakura, he ended the war, everything was a peace. Except his heart. His heart was throbbing as seconds of time ticked away. He remembered the last time he had sat next to Sakura on this bench, it had been three almost four years ago. He was twelve years old, Sakura had a huge crush on Sasuke, so he had decided to get close to Sakura in one way he knew he could; to pose as Sasuke.

He laughed, what a stupid idea that had been. It just made Sakura like Sasuke even more. While he posed as Sasuke he complimented her on the thing she despised the most about herself; her thought that, that emo complimented her on her forehead! How stupid! Really in his opinion, her forehead was cute and kissable, there were so many times where he would wanted to kiss that forehead. More times than he could count.

Naruto figured that this would be a perfect time to confess that back then it was him and that he loved the pinkette terribly. He had asked yesterday for Sakura to meet him here so they could talk. He gave her no further details. She said alright, but there was a high chance that she just said that to get him off her back. Now that Sasuke was back in the village… she was probably going to spend all her time with him, catching up with him. Naruto would be a forgotten memory of Sakura's. Would be? He probably already was. She was probably with Sasuke at this very moment. Who would blame her? She was in love with the guy.

He looked over at the flowers on the bench and the note inside. It was time to go with 'B'. He had already been waiting two hours. Naruto sighed and went on his way, leaving the flowers and note on the bench just in case if Sakura decided to show up.

Only a few moments after Naruto left, Sakura came running towards the bench shouting Naruto's name. She had been late meeting with him since she was needed at the hospital. Sakura stopped in the front of the bench and looked around for her blond friend."Naruto?" She paused and looked around a moment, "I thought he would wait up longer than two hours. Huh, he probably thought I stood him up."

Sakura walked over to the bench and sat down. She placed her elbows on her thighs and her head in her hands. Why did the hospital have to ask for then? When Naruto wanted to see her? She sighed, when she was younger, she wouldn't have gave a care about something so insignificant like Naruto wanting to meet up with her. She normally would have just blown it off, but when he came back and as the months passed, things began to change. She began to care more and more of what Naruto thought of her. From her appearance, to her strength, to the things she could do for him.