Allys gifts

"I miss you josh" my girlfriend Ally says as we talk on the phone for the first time in 4 days.
"I miss you to babe"
"I have been sleeping in your flash t shirt. It's not the same as having you here to help me sleep."
"Aw honey. Your pillow is starting to lose your smell." She gave me her pillow to use in the van.
"When are you coming home ?"
"In a week. I promise no more surprise gigs"
"Good because I need you."
When she says that my heart melts this is my first tour with my band since we got signed with 604 records. If I could afford to bring her I would have. I miss her so much. All of us miss our girls back home.
Ally isn't a needy girl she just hasn't had some one leave her life for so long. She also has insomnia like me, she also has anxiety. She sleeps better when I am with her she says I make her feel safe. She hasn't had a anxiety attack so bad she had to be hospitalized since she moved in with Me 2 years ago.
"I know babe. I know. Please get some sleep. It's late and it almost my turn to drive. I have to go but remember I love you."
"I will try. I love you too Josh, please drive safe and call me as soon as you can."
3 days after I called Ally The band finally had a day off. I don't call Ally until late that day but on my day off I continue to write a song about her. I just have the melody down right now and a few lyrics.
It's been a week and our tour is over I text Ally
Josh: babe meet me were we first locked eyes at 5 pm. I have a date planed. Nothing to fancy and nothing to casual. Just want to see my babes face.
Ally: can't wait I miss you and your face.

We pull into Vancouver at 4:30. I set up a small treasure hunt. I have Ian,Matt and Mike help me with this. The first stop is a park that I was walking through when Ally bumped into me and I burnt her with my cigarette. That's wear Ian will be because he was with me when that happened. Ian will give her a souvenir I got her from Banff and were to go next. The second spot will be are first date a small restaurant a few blocks away from the park Matt will be at this restaurant because he worked there. He will give her a souvenir from Quebec and directions. After that is our first apartment together Mike will be there with a souvenir from niagra falls and directions to the last place she saw me which is at the beach just a few blocks from our old apartment.
When she gets to me I have a surprise for her.
Ally's pov
I arrive at the place we first locked eyes. The park were I bumped into Josh and he burnt my arm with his cigarette. I still have the scar so many years later.
I look for josh but don't see him anywhere till I spot Ian. I walk to him with a confused face.
" were is josh? I was to meet him here."
" my fair lady Josh has this for you" he hands me a shitty little trinket and I giggle
"He actually got me this." I say and smile
" now you may go to the location of your first date with you beloved"
"Will josh be there ?"
"I can not tell you. You will find out soon enough." Ian says
"Alright. Thank you Ian."
I start walking to the restaurant we had our first date. When I arrive I see Matt and am immediately disappointed. It's not Josh
"Hi matt. Why are you here ?"
"I once worked here so I was assigned the task of handing you this." He says passing me a a sweater that says I love poutine on it from Quebec. I immediately put it on.
"Let me guess your going to give me a location to go to ?"
"Smart one we have here. Go to the first place you lived with josh".
"Are small apartment let me guess mike is there ?"
"He may be or it may be josh go and find out" he says pushing me out the door.
I walk the couple blocks to the apartment building. I see mike there and know after this is the last stop before I see josh.
"Hello there mike so why are you here ? There was a reason Ian was at the park and a reason matt was at the restaurant so why are you here? " I ask
"No reason other then I am the last person so I was out here. Here is your gift."
It was a snow globe from Niagara Falls.
"Thanks were do I to go next ?"
"The last place you layed eyes on Josh's blue hair."
"The beach. We all meet up and hung out at the beach before you guys left" I wave to mike as I leave. "Thanks"
Once I am at the beach I see josh and run into his arms and hold him. I never wanted to let go again, until josh pulled away.
"Give my your right hand."
"Why ? Are you going to lick me ?"
"Trust me ally you would know when I am about to lick your just give me your hand"
I give it to him and he slides on a ring
Nothing super fancy. It's a ring with joshed birth stone on it and mine. Mine is a emerald and his is a peral.
"This is a promise ring. I josh Ramsay promise to marry you one day."
"Josh this is beautiful we're did you get this?"
"A cute shop in Newfoundland. Had it on demo. I thought it was fate because it had mien and your birthstone on it."
"I think it was fate too" I say kissing josh.

Josh's pov
I pull away from the kiss
"No matter how much I love kissing you and how much I missed it, I have a song for you. It's not all done, I don't have all the lyrics yet but I will play it for you any way."
I grab my guitar and start playing.

I start singing the lyrics I have done "when your tears are spent on your last pretent
And your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defence when it's in your spin like youve walked for miles and the only thing you want is to just be still for a awhile"
I stop singing because I don't have more lyrics yet.
"and if your heart wears thin I will hold you up and I will hide in you when it gets to much I'll be right beside you I'll be right beside you"
I stop again and play just the music notes again.
"Trust in me trust in me don't pull
Away just trust in me the trust in me cause it just trying to keep it together cause your I could do worse and you could do better."
Again I stop signing
"I'll be right beside you. Nobody will break you"
After that I finish the melody and stop.
"That's all I have for lyrics right now but I am working on it. I wouldn't write it if I didn't think it would be a good song"
The I look up to see ally crying
"What's the matter babe?"
"It's just amazing even with all the words not finished."
"Thanks. It's for you I know how much you missed me when I was gone so words just came to me."
"I love you josh"
"I love you too ally"

I finished the song a few weeks later. And it's going on are new album we are calling masterpiece theatre.