Bought

Authors Note
Let me just warn you, THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK.

Y/N pov
My mom slowly hugged me as she continued shedding tears on my shoulder. It kind of annoyed me, and plus, the shirt I was wearing was a newly bought Gucci shirt. When she noticed that she was wetting my shoulder, she pulled away with her tears eyes.
"Make sure you visit." She said with a cracking voice.
"Of course" I responded.
"I cannot believe you are moving." She said "I cannot believe my baby is only 15 and she wants to move. Amazing." I looked at her eyes, noticing her trying to hold back her extra tears.

"Okay" I said not knowing how to respond. I looked at my watch and saw that it was getting pretty late. "I love you, take care and Jesus loves you." I said trying to make her leave.
"I love you too, my little baby. I always will and I always have. May The Lord guide you on your journey." she said with a stable voice, finally.

We did one last loving hug then she pulled away. She turned her back around and walked away. I watched her back as it turned away from me and I watched her walk away as if this was going to be the last time I will meet with her. Her figure was becoming smaller, like a dot. That's when I came back to my senses.

I shook the thought out of my head and looked at the direction of my luggage. I sighed seeing much work that I had to do. "Oh well, let's do this." I said trying to motivate myself.

I carried my boxes 40 pound boxes, entered the dust filled house and placed them on the old, cracky floor. I then mumbled to myself
"So this is why the mansion was cheap. Dusty furniture, creaking floor and horror themed mansion. How wonderful."

I went up the stairs, found the kitchen and mumbled to myself "at least this kitchen is in good shape. A table made out of marble, a stove that looks like it has been recently cleaned and free eating utensils." As I admired the kitchen, I noticed how clean it really was. The previous owner must've been considerate.

After admiring the kitchen, I took a tour of the house. Me being the forgetful person I am, I needed to draw a map of the house. And also me being the perfectionist I am, I printed a map of this house.

 And also me being the perfectionist I am, I printed a map of this house

This house is huge. Even if it was huge, I noticed that there were mirrors everywhere. When I look to my left, i see a mirror and when I look in front, I see another mirror. Each and every mirror gives me a creepy vibe which I hate.

The only good thing about these mirrors is that I could make a profit out of it which I will do now.

I took each mirror out, one after the other and placed them out of the house. But the weird thing was, when I finished I went back into my home. And there I saw, all the mirrors back in their places. Back from where I took them out of.

After hours of trying to take the mirrors out, it still showed up in it's original spot.

I then gave up and decided that I should just fix the rooms, I walked up to the 2nd floor and went in to the first room, it was colored light pink.