Danger

I woke up and fixed myself

I then went to the library that Jhope showed me the other day, this library has every book about the magic world. I looked for a book on grims. I started talking to myself.
"What are they? Who are they? Who is Jimin? How is Shadow related to Jimin? What happened to Jimin?"

"If you want to know then ask me" i was startled so i fell on my butt but i do recognize the voice.

"Yoongi?" I looked at his directing, he was sitting on top of the bookshelf.

Me: "what are you guys?"
Yoongi: "fallen, we are people that have a mission, we need to protect certain people."
Me: "thanks" i continued looking for any books about fallen and grims.

Silence

Yoongi then jumped down from the bookshelf.

Yoongi: "you should really stop your act!!!"
Me: "what?"
Yoongi: "i know what you did to him!!!!"
Me: "who him?"
Yoongi: "others forgave you but i still dont!!!" He then left

I was shook (Jungshook) but i just let it slide, not thinking much about it. I then continued to look for a book about both Fallen and Grim.

I finally found it, but what was weird was that the book had blood on it. I then looked around then got startled by Shadow's appearence.

He pointed to the book then did the praying pose and separated his hands except for the end like a book.
"You want me to read?" He nodded
I read a page

When Fallen die, they turn to Grims but when Grims die they turn to Fallen. Then always forget their memories except when they die for someone.

I looked up to face Shadow. He then pointed to the book then himself.
"You died but you remember because you sacrificed your life for someone?" He nodded
He then came closer and flipped a page. I read the page he opened.

A Grim can turn into human if he loves someone and that someone loves him back.

He then pointed to the page and pointed to himself.
"Will that happen to you?" He nodded
"Who do you like?" He froze, i dont know why. I then gave him a pen and paper. He gave it back.
"Why?" He then pretended his mouth is a zipper and closed his mouth/Zipper
"Secret?" He nodded.

Yoongi pov
I waited for Y/N to come out but she didnt come out, i got a bit worried. So i came in but then i saw her talking to someone, i tried to see who that someone is.....it is a GRIM!?!? I then charged at the Grim but got pushed away by her

Y/N pov
Yoongi was about to charge for Shadow but then i pushed him away. I ran to Shadow and covered him. In a minute, the boys entered.

Jhope: "stay away from him!!!"
Me: "you stay away from him!!!!!"
Namjoon: "why are you on his side?"
Me: "because he helped me!!"
Jin: "fine but tell me what he helped you in."

I looked at Shadow for his permission, he nodded.

Me: "he told me who would die first, he told me yesterday."
Jungkook: "what is the order?"
Me: "Tae, Jungkook, Jhope, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin then Me."
Yoongi: "you?"
Jungkook: "why is Jimin part, i mean he is dead."

Suddenly, Shadow pointed to another page, i read it, aloud.

"A curse called "Death" by a guy named Park Chanyeol." I gasp, maybe that is why they killed him, because he put a curse. I then continued.

"There will be a killing of 8 people, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jhope, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin and Princess. They die because of one girl, the princess. Ever since the princess became the lost princess, everyone was in despear. The 8 people have to die but they can set back time and be normal people if the Girl In The Mirror a.k.a. The Long Lost Princess returns."

We all froze.

Me: "so, practically, Chanyeol put a curse on probably us because he wanted to?"
Yoongi nodded. Even Shadow nodded.
Me: "so, we need to find the princess? That is hard."
Me: "but us people are 7, does that mean Shadow is included?"
Jin: "well, we have to take him in now." Shadow and I high fived.

I then read a part i forgot to read.

"They will die in the next month they find out about this curse." We widened our eyes, why so quickly? I continued. "In midnight, the Princess needs to be in at least their country so she could be sucked in the Mirror but if not, they die, including the Princess."

Me: "but why do i die?"

Only 8 die, so does that mean Princess is part of the 8 so, maybe, just maybe, i could be the Princess. Nah.

I checked the time, it was 12am, midnight. I then went to the couch then slept.