13.

Hoseok feels drowsy as he holds onto Namjoons arm for support.

"You must not do this often" Namjoon chuckles as he looks down at the boy struggling to walk.

"I don't do this often" Hoseok giggles.

"Where's your place? I'll take you home." Namjoon says.

Hoseok being in his disoriented state tells Namjoon his address which screws up his plan on running away.

The two boys walk into Hoseok's small neighbourhood giggling with each other as the night lights illuminate the streets.

"Oi" a voice exclaims startling both boys.

"What do you think you're doimg with him!?" The voice yells approaching both boys quickly.

As the unknown person face starts to come closer, Hoseok giggles.

"Yoongi hyung! Long time no see" Hoseok laughs.

"Who is this Hoseok?" Namjoon asks.

"I should be asking you that!" Yoongi snaps before snatching Hoseok from Namjoon's grip.

Yoongi examines Hoseok's face and sighs.

"You're high aren't you?"

Hoseok gasps and giggles.

"How could you tell?"

Namjoon laughs and gives Hoseok a small hug before pulling away.

"I'll see you around Hoseok, nice seshing with you" Namjoon laughs before leaving just Yoongi and Hoseok alone.

Yoongi takes Hoseok to his house getting more annoyed with Hoseok by the minute.

Once the boys get inside Yoongi's room Hoseok gasps as he feel himself pushed on the bed.

"Are you kidding Hoseok!? You runaway for 3 days and when i finally find you you're high!" Yoongi yells making Hoseok look down.

"I'm sorry"

"You should stop being an immature idiot" Yoongi sighs while tugging at his air as he paces around his room.

Hoseok keeps his head down and feels tears fall onto his lap.

"Sorry for being an idiot"