Chapter 3: The Accident part 2

Chapter 3

Jessica’s POV

Kristen’s still not here!? Ugh! I just came back from the rest room in the other building because the gymnasium’s rest room is out of order.. I should wait here a little longer. And if she’s still not here, I will be the one going there, whether she like it or not. *sigh* He’s not doing anything yet. And I’m a bit confused about it. Are they here to fight or it just so happened that this whole thing is only a pure coincidence. But it doesn’t seem right. Something is missing, or something is wrong. And why do I feel like, there is something going on that I won’t like? Am I too paranoid? Please, Kristen, come here already. If you are not here within 5 minutes, I know that you don’t want anyone disturbing you, but I have no choice but to check you, if you are still here.

Jake’s POV

Ahahaha!! I never thought that she is very beautiful, if she weren’t the leader of the Red Snake, I would make her my girl! Ahahaha!! She’s really tough and strong. I saw her fight, but only in a video. But something is wrong, her movements are completely different. Am I wrong? Is it me, or it’s just her movements is quite impressive than what I saw. She’s not that aggressive, it’s like as if, she is studying her opponent’s movements. The Black Dragon’s leader, the top 2, is standing beside me. He is kind of confused. He saw how the Red Snake’s leader fought before, and I guess he is still in a process on what the heck is happening in his surroundings.

Even it’s only 1 vs. 8, his men is struggling to defeat her. These men are one of the strongest among his men.

“It’s completely different. Her movements, it’s not right. She is stronger, could it be, she got stronger in just 1 month?”-leader

Could it be? *phone rings*who is it?! It’s the boss. What’s his problem? Ugh!

*Phone call*

“Yo!”-me

“I need you here, there is something I want you to see.”-boss

“But what about the Red Snake’s leader?”-me

“Just leave the rest to the Black Dragon’s leader. He can handle it.”

“But-“

“Hurry! No buts! I need you here within 5 minutes.”

“Ok2, I’m coming!”

Ugh!

“Hey! I need to go, the boss wants me there. I’ll leave the rest to you.” i said to the Black Dragon's leader, he just nodded, and after that, I left.

Kristen’s POV

Don’t these guys ever get tired? I already defeated 5 gorillas. Yeah, coz they looked like monkeys. But it’s not that hard for me to fight them now, I already know their weaknesses. But when I was about to punch the other guy who want to kick me, when their boss, who is only standing at the side, butt in.

“I’ll take care of this.” He said to his minions. XDD “I never thought that you would get stronger and just defeated 5 of my men. You were the only one who defeated them alone. *smirk* But you were just the same as last time. You may defeat them, but you can never surpass me.”-leader

“What the Heck! Who are you?! I couldn’t remember someone fighting me in this manner.  And you, you didn't answer my question earlier. Why are you here!!??”-i shouted angrily.

“Why do you keep on hiding your identity to us, we already know the truth. But seriously, talking too much is not my style.” With that, he tried to kick me. Good thing, I have good reflexes. If he really wants to fight me, fine! I’ll give him what he wants and after that, it’s my time to get what I want; answers.

His movements are quite impressive. No doubt, he really is their leader. He never had a chance to punch me, but he always kicked my waist. It hurts like hell! A little longer, please, body, just a little longer, and I can find out his weakness. Ugh! But what is it? He only uses his fist to draw my attention, and he only kick within 10 seconds after—wait! That’s it! His weakness is that, he needed time to regain his strength! All I need is timing! The time when he kicks me again in the right, his left side is open, that is where I will use this move. This move, you can only use it once because, it can cause you to drain all of your strength. Here he comes, he kicked me, but I used my arms to defend my head, and it’s the sign to do this, kick. But when my feet is already in the mid-air,-“KRISTENNNNN!!!!” It’s too late, next thing I know, their leader is lying unconsciously. My knees are shaking my body can’t take it anymore. All I just wanted to do right now, is to sleep. With that, I closed my eyes, before I drifted into my dream land, I can hear Jessica’s voice. “I’m sorry, Kristen. If only I was here, if only I came looking for you earlier. You would still be living in a normal world. I’m sorry, *sobs* I never wanted you to get involve—“ I couldn’t hear her anymore as i fell into the pit of darkness.

–to be continue-

Author’s note: Sorry talaga sa mga wrong grammar guys!! I labyoo!! Please keep reading this. Kamsamnida!