intro: Namjoon

Namjoon gasped for air. His hands, bloodied, slumped between his knees, still holding on to what was left of the shattered glass frame. He couldn't tell what his own blood must have been or that of the unfortunate recipient of his violence.
He tasted the sweat and blood on his bottom lip and as his chest slowed down, reality began to shift back again, reminding him of the gory mistake in that living room.

He bent over the body, looked it in it's mangled face. Namjoon had been the one to play god in that very moment. And he felt the prying eyes from above disapprovingly drilling into his head. Bile bubbled up in his stomach and blood rushed to his head. He'd rather would be the one sprawled across the carpet just then.

'A life is not yours to take. You're a killer. Intended or planned, the conscience of a murder will forever burden your soul', was the feeling that plagued him, but he didn't know how to decipher it to anything comprehensible in the human language at that point. Simply put, he knew he was fucked. That much he knew. Not as fucked as what had been a vessel of life and intelligence just a few minutes before, that he just ended.

It took him quite a bit of puking to regain his senses and put whatever good faith he had left to use to save his own ass. He was gonna get heat for this one way or the other. Could take them years, decades maybe, or simply hours.
A man on the run sounded really cool in theory, but he was in all actuality barely pissing himself while scrubbing the red splatters off his skin, out of his hair. Mister Jung had been quite the mess of a fountain. How would he ever be able to pull this joke off? His DNA was practically everywhere, and he was as ever present in his victim's phone records. No alibi. Running was his future after all.

He played with the car key in his right hand, a shopping mall bag in the other, filled with money and a toothbrush. A few changes of clothes and a sim only phone. For some reason he was completely hyped up, adrenaline rushing through his veins. maybe because his life turned upside down, or maybe because the sunglasses of his accidental victim suited him very well.

The garage had something in store for which he hoped but didn't expect, a gleaming, beaming Buick GTX. The worst fucking getaway car anyone could hope for but, man, was it cool.
Enchanted into sheer slow-wittedness, feeling as a scruffy sexy supervillain in a blockbuster film, he slithered behind the wheel and inhaled that thrilling car smell. He turned the key, half scared for his life, half thrilled. The engine roared to life, sending chills down his neck. The car groaned and jolted a few times as he backed out of the garage, as if it wanted to reject him like a wild horse, but dumb Namjoon only smirked at it, leaving the scene of the crime in dust.

He decided to go straight for the horizon in front of him, for as long as he could go. If he had to turn a left, next turn was going to be right. The sun burned on the left arm he had resting on the window frame, his ass was already sticking to the leather of the seats. All he needed now was a smoke and a radio. It was about to be a tropical escape.

A/N (2017): Well this ff is not innocent at all compared to the others I've wrote. But I hope you like it.

A/N (2021): BONJOUR I AM BACK revising this dumpster fire! I have since long stepped away from kpop in general, and now I am baffled at my 13 year old self writing a real person to be a murderer? I was SICK.
Either way I though removing the fanfiction aspect as a whole would take away a lot and I know you Kpoppies gobble anything evil and sexy up.