Make It Nashy

*pt. 1*

Magcon tour was finally here. I talked my parents into getting a room at the hotel the boys were staying at. The hotel was huge so there was no chance the boys would have a room close to mine, but it is what it is. They hadn't exactly gotten to the hotel yet so I had some time before I needed to get things ready for the show.I decided to go swimming. I put on my Victoria's Secret bikini I just ordered. Man did it make my body look good. I grabbed a towel and headed to the pool. I swam for about 20 minutes, and got hungry so I headed back to the room. I got on the elevator and as it started to close I heard someone yell "Wait!" I pushed the open door button frantically. when it finally opened.. I couldn't believe who it was.. Nash Grier. I gasped. He walked in looking down at his phone, texting nervously, so he hadn't seen me yet. I was dripping wet, without a towel and finally he looked up at me and his eyes got big.

"Hi.." I said to him with a shaky voice.

He smiled and asked "Are you here for MagCon tour?"

and I said "Yeah.." I was so nervous. "That's so awesome, thankyou for the support."

he opened his arms to give me a hug so i hugged him. he pulled my body close to him, pressing my boobs up against his chest. I pulled away and smiled.

"What floor?" I asked.

"Uhm 7.." he said.

I reached to press button 7, only to realize that that was my floor. excitement flushed through my entire body.

"That's my floor too." I said smiling at him.

"Cool. Uhm, the other boys won't be here until tomorrow night so I'll be chilling in my room alone. We should maybe, hangout?"

My blood went cold. The excitement flushed through my body just thinking of the possible things that could go down.

I kept my cool and said "Yeah.. sounds good."

He handed me his phone and I felt him watching my body as I was putting my number in. The elevator doors opened and we walked out and looked for our rooms. His was 708 and mine was 704. I smiled at him as he went into his room. 5 seconds later, I got a text.. "Hey cutie ;)"