Pt 2.

I texted the number back and said "Who's this?🙊" not like I didn't already know it was Nash.

*TEXTS*

Nash: It's Nash of course lol(;

Me: Oh hey 😚

Nash: I just wanted to let you know that you're absolutely stunning😍

Me: Awe thankyou so much! 😊

Nash: No problem. I was wondering if you wanted to come over and stay in my room with me tonight?(;

Me: I'd have to sneak, my parents wouldn't like that. 😒

Nash: Okay! How does 12 midnight sound?

Me: Perfect! 😊

Nash: okay! I'll text you around then. Text you later cutie (;

Me: okay bye (:

I tried to keep my cool because I didn't want my parents to suspect anything going on, but in side bursts of excitement were taking over my body. I took a shower and shaved everything just in case something were to go down. I got out dried and straightened my hair and put on yoga shorts and a tshirt. My parents looked exhausted so we ordered room service, ate, and then laid down. They were out at 10:30 so I texted Nash again.

*TEXTS*

Me: Hey!

Nash: Hey babe, you ready for tonight? (;

Me: Hell yeah, I couldn't be anymore excited. 😍 My parents are already out so I'll be over in 10?

Nash: Alright cutie. Wear something nice for me(;

Me: Haha okay (;

I slid out of bed, grabbed a sports bra from my bag, and tiptoed to the bathroom. I took off the tshirt I had on and pulled the sports bra on over my other bra to make my boobs look extremely huge. I brushed out my hair, put on some eyeliner and put a coat of Baby Lips on. I opened the door quietly and shut it back without making any noise at all. I sprinted down the hall to his room. I knocked, he opened the door. All he had on was basketball shorts. I felt his eyes scan me before he said hey. He hugged me and let me in. What happened next was so sudden. He shut the door, pushed me up against it and shut the door, pushed me up against it, and pressed his body against mine. He pulled my chin towards him so that are lips would gently meet. Without giving me anytime to gather myself, he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I let out a moan because even though he surprised me, I enjoyed it. It finally came to me that this.. was just the beginning.