The Opening Page

Let me tell you a story of how my life began

I was born into a family of wealth, of kindness, of love and care- as described by outsiders. But do they really know?

When I was a baby my nanny, Victoria said I had the reddest cheeks that went perfectly with my sakura-coloured skin. She said it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen in her life. I loved Victoria, although she was always saying that kind of stuff. I don't think there's anything that she finds ugly- actually that word doesn't even exist in her personal dictionary. Although, that is expected of her, she has always been of glitter. 

Victoria was the one who truly raised me up. She was more of a "mom" than my mom was, because she was always there- the sunshine that brought me out of bed, the lullaby that put me to sleep as she caressed my head gently. I couldn't imagine living without her.

As a child, I never really knew my mom and dad, they were always busy and they always had work to do. But whenever they did return it was always for photoshoots and those in equal. I guess that is why people thought that of our family. I didn't actually hate them, I mean how could I, whatever they did was all for our very own good- mine included, I understood that as a child so I didn't like to complain. But, I didn't particularly love them as much either.