Chapter 1: The Visit

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I had just finished collecting my masters soul. Ugh. I hated him. I was pretty much working for a pervert. He would bring women home every night and ordered me to kill them one he was done. It was horrible, and his soul tasted like garbage. When I looked around the area I was in, I realized that my brother, Sebastian, worked for someone who lived around here.

"Why not pay my dear brother a visit. He will be thrilled to see me!" I said to myself.

Sebastian's P.O.V.

"Here's your tea, young master." I said to Ciel.
"Thank you Sebastian," he replied.

I walked out of his study and went to fix up the kitchen when I heard something coming from my room. I pulled out a few knives that I had in tailcoat and walked in quietly. The only thing that someone would be able to see was my eyes, as they glowed a deep, blood red.

"I suggest you come out before you get yourself killed." I said to whoever was in the darkness. I saw a pair of crimson eyes staring at me in the dark.

"Well that's one hell of a greeting!" I heard a familiar voice say to me. I sighed, realizing that it was my sister, (Y/n).

"Hello, (Y/n),"

"How have you been Sebby?" She asked. She teases me by calling me 'Sebby' instead of Sebastian, but after centuries of being called that, you start to get used to it.

"Fine. What about you?"

"I could be better..." she said while dropping from the ceiling.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"What? I can't visit my brother?"

I arched my eyebrow, knowing that she wanted something else.

"Ok, fine. I'm bored, I have no one's soul to take, and I might want to work for your master." She replied.

"You do realize that he already has a butler right?"

"I know, but some people have more than one butler working for them. So..?" She asked with pleading eyes.

I sighed. "I'll ask my master if he'll let you work for him."

"Thanks Sebastian!" And with that, she left.

'How am I going to explain this to Ciel?' I thought to myself as I headed to the master's study, again.

A/N: Syd here and I hoped you guys liked the first chapter. And trust me, there will be more coming...
Bye! 🤣