Shawn Reynolds |Super Fan| |WWE|

Chapter one:

Shawn Reylonds,part of huge crowd that filled  scottrade centre in St.Louis , Stood in scilence with his Father and young brother Pop singer Sheryl crow sang the words of the star sprangled banner."

      Shawn had been doubtdul when his Brother, Peter,had announced that what he wanted for his tenth birthday was to attend World Wrestling Entertianment live event in St.Luis. It was long drive from his home in Columbia,MIssouri, o St.Louis, and Night would end late. Their Parents were very strict about their bedtime.Plus,how could they even get the tickets?

               "Please Shawn,"Peter had begged. "if I ask Dad ,he'll say no.But id we both ask........"

      It wasn't such a shock that Peter waned to see WWE in person. He was a Huge fan ,as was their dad,Stanford.Shawn,though,had Never cared for wrestling.Basically, he thought it was the dumbest thing ever. Still,Shawn had chimed in on his brother's behalf and had even found three tickets eon a local Website. The kicker was when Shawn donated some of his snow-shoveling money o help pay for the tickets.

   Just a week ago, Peter hade came out for breakfast to find the tickets on the table.He'd been thrilled . if only they could  have found a fourth. Not for his mom ,Carla, who would be working that evening . She was a children librarian at Columbia  public library the fourth ticket would have gone to Gracia Reylond, son of Reylodsis closest family of friends of one of shawn's best buddies.