Corbyn Besson Imagine

Hope you guys enjoy,logan paul will be in this cause why not and comment if you want a part 2 or not,enjoy:)

Y/N POV

I wake up in my new apartment i share with logan paul because our managers thought it will be a good idea to put two vloggers together so here i am now

.I get ready and go to the kitchen and get breakfast.

Logan left a note saying he will come pick me up at 4:30 and it was 12:00 so i kinda took my time.Im scrolling through twitter while eating my bowl of froot loops when i get a phone call it was logan.

"Hello?"i said,"did you see the note?"asked logan,

"yes i did"u said,then he said"okay then i was just making sure",

"oh okay"I said."Kay bye kiddo"said logan,"bye"i said and ended the call.You finished your cereal bowl and went to get completely ready.

Once i was done i sat in the bean bags in the living room.

Then logan texted you saying that he sent corbyn up to go get you sense he was with the why dont we boys.

Then you heard a knock at the door,so you grabbed your keys and phone and opened the door for him.

"hey y/n, logan sent me up to get you"corbyn said rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

"yeah he told me"i said smiling,on the way down the hall to the elevator he pointed out the fact that we where matching and you just realized that two.

The rest of the way down was silent until you reached the lobby where logan and the wdw boys where waiting.

CORBYN'S POV

We where on our way to pick up Y/N and to be honest i had really liked her but i dont think she feels the same way.

Logan had to send me up to go get her while the others waited in the lobby,i knew i was going to screw up and embarrass myself.

I got up to her's and Logan's apartment which they shared and my palms started sweating.

i finally get the guts to knock on her door when logan tects me saying to hurry up.

I then knock on the door and ten seconds later y/n opened the door looking beautiful as always.

I then said"hey y/n,logan sent me up to get you","yeah he told me"she said smiling.

On the way to the elevator i realized that we were both matching and she realized it to.yall got to the lobby and logan said"there yall are",

"sorry logan i kinda got lost on the way up"I said lying to them because i was acutally just to nervous to knock on her door.

while the wdw boys stud up zach walked up to you and said"okay well know you know bro"and he laughed and joined the rest of the boys.

"i see yall are matching"said logan walking in between us.

"yeah we are,we just noticed right now"y/n said.

To be continued...;)

Part 2?? I think so<3