Discovery

Johnny Ghost inspected his ghost detector. Multiple portals to another dimension had been opened all over town, causing widespread panic. The worst thing was the fact that he couldn't figure out which dimension it was. It was almost always the 13th dimension, but the readings were much too powerful for that to be the case. Johnny looked out the window just in time to see two beams of light and then explosions as four small objects crashed to the ground. Ghost called out to Johnny Toast, shouting at him to get in the car, not waiting for a response before darting out the door and buckling himself into the driver's seat of the Ghost-Mobile. His eyes shot over to the front door to see Johnny Toast sprinting outside towards the car, equipment in hand. Finally reaching the passenger's side, he slammed the car door behind him as he got in. Ghost started up the car and started driving, Speeding down the highway to reach to closest of the blasts.

"You saw the explosions, right." Ghost said, smiling. Finally, a new case.

"Yes, Sir."

"What do you think it could be?"

"I don't know Sir, possibly new entities we haven't encountered before?"

"Whatever it is, we'd better get there fast."

Ahead they saw the damage, which had at least a 20 ft circular crater from the explosion.

Ghost slammed the car door behind him and approached the trench.

Rubble from the surrounding buildings -or should he say ex-buildings- almost blocked entrance to the crater, and they had to climb carefully as to not fall.

They stepped over the debris surrounding the pit and Ghost approached, scanner in hand and weapon at the ready. He walked into the crater to see a young man, about twenty or so and a young woman, who looked a bit younger than him, lying in the center next to eachother, unconscious.

Ghost leaned over them with the detector, scanning them for their paranormal level. It was above anything he had ever seen. He scanned the two multiple times, but the level never changed. He motioned Toast to come closer.

"They're giving off major paranormal readings."

Ghost examined the two. They both had had brown hair and peachy skin, and the man was wearing a T-Shirt with a V pattern on it, The woman a purple shirt with a yellow and cyan batman symbol.

Who were they and how were they so powerful? Were the other two entities this powerful? How would they deal with these people if they couldn't control them? If they were going to try to use their powers for evil?

The worst part -in Ghost's opinion- was the fact that the man looked almost identical to him.