Caught

Hey everyone, I need some new characters for my book so if you want comment your name and your hair color. I hope you guys like my book so far, I have some pretty good ideas coming up so stay with meh. ily - sicilia

My eyes are just peeking open, when I'm fully awake I know exactly where I am. The hospital. I hear familiar voices, so I quickly close my eyes again.. "Do you think she saw what was in the door?" My mom asked worried. "Honey, we just have to wait and see" I definitely dont remember seeing anything, just fog.

***

After I take a short nap I am awaken by the nurse asking if I feel okay, and if I needed some water. I dont answer her I just ask what happened. "Sweetie, you are the one who has to rememnber what happened, nobody was there but you." I concentrate so hard to figure this out, but I just can't. "I just remember fog,being light headed then blacking out," I tell her, and that is the truth. She is typing on her computer and taking notes, squinting I try and read it, yet I fail. " Did something hit your head, because you have a little knot, or did you just fall?" Oh no. Something did hit me in the head. " No ma'am I dont remember anything, sorry" I dont mean to lie i just dont want her telling my parents, then they will know i saw something. Shortly my parents crack open the door and come in, " can she come home now?" asks my dad. " yes, but keep and eye on her just in case, if you need anything just call me. With that i crawl out of my fetel position and out of that uncomfrontable bed. I can feel my parents eyes piercing into my soul. Not but 2 words were said on the way home, i can tell they arent worried about my head but pissed i found what they have been hiding.