1.Book shopping

What would you do if you had received a chance to get what you had wanted the most? You'd definitely use this chance, not even thinking how much it will affect your life, not caring that someone might get hurt; not thinking about anything else than how happy you would be.

I have never thought that somebody could give that chance. Nor I have thought that somebody would take this chance thinking about nothing but himself. However, life isn't perfect and that somebody took this selfish decision and lost almost everything and that somebody... is me.

My name is Lina and I'm leaving. Getting away from that, what had taken away everything that was important to me. Away from something big and powerful. I've done everything possible so that nobody could find me. I'm alone now, I've made a big mistake and I want nobody to make such a mistake like I did. So I will start from the beginning, where it all started when I made the biggest mistake of my life.

***

"LINA!" I was pulled out from that amazing world in the book, I had stuck in for a while, and thrown back to reality. My mom stood in the doors with hands on her hips and the most threatening face expression in the whole world. By the way, that looked horrible on my mom Emma and made her look older.

"Sorry...um...I didn't hear you," I answered knowing that mom still will be furious.

"Sure thing you didn't hear me! You were reading!" She was angry and said everything with the biggest rebuke in the world.

The biggest problem I face every day is incomprehension. People don't understand me and sometimes even push off because I read very much. I read and try not to live in the real world, 'Cause reality is shit and nothing happens there as I wish. There's everything perfect in books, there are complications, of course, but in the end, nonetheless, everything's fine. My greatest dream, I mean every bookworm's greatest dream, is live in the book and get millions reading books and reviewing them.

"Sor- " I wanted to apologize for something I can't change, but I was interrupted before I could even open my mouth.

"I will drive to the volleyball camp after your brother," she answered and lowered her arms. She continued talking, pretending nothing has happened, "What are you going to do today?"

"I'm going to go to the city..." I trailed off not being able to decide whether I should tell the rest of the sentence because my mom won't be happy at all about it.

"... to look inside some bookstores." I finally decided to tell the cause of my trip to the city.

My home is located near the city – in a private house rayon with quiet surrounding full of nature objects. I am fond of nature and I like spending my time outside reading or doing sports. There's nothing better to me than a swim in the nearest lake and a walk through the forest full of summer sounds. With my unlimited fantasy, I can attach magic, countless colors and unseen things to everything.

I was pulled out of my fantasy dreams by my mom's agreeing to my trip to the city. She didn't forget to remind me I can't be late for dinner. After a short time, I was alone in the house and could get ready for my modest book shopping without any disturbances.

The road to the city took only twenty minutes and by that time, I had finished reading the fourth chapter of some story in my 'Wattpad' application. I like that there are applications, websites, and activities for people who read and write. It shows that there are many different groups of people that aren't pushed away or ignored just because those people are interested in them. Many people have similar goals: get a good job, earn much money etc., but I don't have such a goal. The goal of my life is to find a place where I would fit in, where everyone would think similar to me, and I were accepted.

My dreams are gigantic, I have no clue how many of them will come true, whether they will come true, but right now I am in the city and on my way after ice tea to cool down after the ride in the hot bus.

It doesn't matter how much I want to just walk around calmly and visit bookstores, it's impossible in this city. Streets are always full of cars and countless people; everything is constantly noisy what makes the head hurt. All my bookstore visits are rushed because of that, I just want to faster get home, walk to the forest to listen to birds singing and rest.

Today nothing's changed. Only in a bookstore, it's possible to escape all the noise and crowds. There is quiet, and I feel a lot better than being in my own home. Books and bookstores have something magical in them. I'm attracted by the smell of books – such a smell is nowhere but in the bookstores found. I feel a tree that has turned into pages; there is countless undiscovered worlds and magic that is harder to understand in films than books. I could spend all my life in the bookstore or the library; I could live in books and nowhere else and do nothing else in my life.

Today I don't have a special reason to come to the bookstore, but I really hope I'll find a book that will attract me and will stand in my very own book collection later.

Today I got only five new books from three bookstores that had attracted my attention with their interesting cover and annotation. Knowing that I will read those books in less than two weeks I decided to walk six more blocks to one more bookstore where I can always find something I've never seen.